PCS Mobile Solutions Employee Reviews

Unless you work in Florida you don't exist
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 4, 2019
This company doesn't care about its employees in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina or Illinois. But if you happen to work in Florida wow you are their homie. They constantly worship you.
All day every day the dms harp on us to be more like florida. Florida has too many advantages and they really need to dial it back. The company overpays Floridia people and underpays everyone else. Every spiff and contest is designed to help florida stand out even more. I swear they rob commission from us to pay them more commission.
I wish they would help us succeed in the market instead of bash us and make us feel worthless. Appreciate your employees!
Pros
Cons
all the cons
Bad Employer
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 19, 2019
Management is awful at this company. They mislead me about commission structure and what my hourly rate was going to be. My coworkers and I were forced to pick up overtime because they couldn't hire enough employees to run the store. They pay check was nice (even though I was supposed to get getting $3 more per hour for my experience). I was also promissed to be a manager in training, but that was just a lie to get me to sign on. Needless to say they burn me out and burned a bridge so I am leaving this company. Too many better opportunities out there!
Pros
Got overtime
Cons
Bad District Managers, Mislead about pay structure, no work and life balance
They dont care
Sales representatives (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 12, 2019
I liked the job at first but they dont care about there employees they rather bring new people then to promote with in the pay is fair but that doesn't make up for the hours when the cut them people have families and goals your not going to get that working here when u asked to be promoted and u been performing well they still want you to do more and with in that time your trying to prove yourself they bring someone else in for the job I been there to long to still be at the position that I'm at if you dont help me how will I learn it's just unfair I'm tired of being push to the side like I'm trash and dont matter
Pros
Employees are nice
Cons
Terrible management they dont care for u
Waste of time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIFebruary 18, 2019
I made decent money, but the stress and negativity the employer creates isn't worth it. Commissions are constantly being cut and there have been too many broken promises. I advise management to get it together or you will lose more talented people.
Pros
Selling
Cons
Bad management. More problems come from management than upset customers.
Waste of time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 7, 2019
Pros
Selling
Cons
Bad management. More problems come from management than upset customers.
Middle eastern owned business with no room for advancement.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 1, 2018
Here is a company that will give you no opportunity for advancement ( unless your middle eastern ) and will give you all the tools needed to cheat and lie to customers in order to make a sale. Only candidates with no morals should apply. Good luck with that.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
PCS Mobile Solutions Sucks!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 19, 2018
Don’t work here!
Unethical company!
Lies!
Back Stabbing!
Politicking!
Millenial Snowflaled!
Talk the Talk, but they don’t walk the walk!
Dishonest
Scam customers & employees!
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to list!
Fun work place
Lead sales rep (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLOctober 4, 2018
Loved working at pcs management was amazing goals were realistic we always had fun at work. I think that is huge to have a good time while you work they always took care of there employees compensation was amazing.
Unprofessional enviornment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganApril 22, 2018
The job was good and easy, the management however was very unprofessional and do not care for employees. Management will tell you one thing then do another. The company will also lie to you in your hiring email, tell you that you will be paid or get a certain hours then when you start working these things will be different.
Pros
Easy job.
Cons
Unprofessional environment. Too many lies.
Every Review on Here is Based on Location
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 4, 2019
DL NOT WORK HERE UNLESS YOU NEED THE MONEY AND PLAN ON QUITTING VERY SOON.

They hire 8 out of 10 applicants due to high turnover(quitting or firing) because they literally hire ANYONE no joke. They’re desperate,

Florida’s market is the most profitable and structured. So the Arabian/Chaldean owners focus a lot of the stores because they get a lot of Disney and tourist traffic. All of the reviews are in fact, factual reviews. Michigan and ohio would be the worst and then Chicago markets.

Full time says 40 but you will always make more for overtime. This is a great job for someone who needs money ASAP in a short amount of time and can fake it until you quit—with the WORST authorized carrier of Sprint. Got someone who only needs to make $7000 in 5 months then quit.

The only two benifits of working for PCS MOBILE SOLUTIONS is a check every two weeks, and insurance (only for FULL TIME) that’s is fairly high. And free phone chargers.

No drug test but they should definitely be given to every assistant manager and above because my manager was always hungover l, flushed, and high.

All in all, a biased companyc full of employee disregard, managerial larceny, and drug addicted bigots
Pros
Discounted accessories
Cons
Everything else
Stressful working alone the entire shift
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 11, 2018
Does everything a manager can do but paid minimum wage................................................................................................ Making deposits posting reports. Opening and closing store alone. No real break to sit quietly and eat your lunch without interruption!
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
No breaks, always on 10
Horrible horrible management / area mgrs.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 1, 2018
Upper management was thee worst I have ever EVER WORKED FOR in any Job I have ever had!
Be careful they will act as though they are there to help you ,THATS A JOKE!
Was told one pay wage at interview and got way less then was told!
Pros
Cons
-Horrible Management -
Stressful yet enjoyable job
Sprint Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 29, 2018
I would still be working there if I hadn't moved to a different state. My manager was awesome and so were the other employees. I cant say the same for of all of PCS but I was satisfied.
This was a fun place to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 5, 2017
I had a great time working for this company. The growth potential I was able to achieve but the Market I managed I was not able to grow anymore. The management was easy to get along with as well as to be able to communicate with.
Pros
well run organization
Cons
too many changes in the compensation plan for employees
WARNING: Toxic Environment, Don't Work Here
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INDecember 24, 2018
This is a bad company. Every position for this company is listed at all times because this company loves turn over. You cannot have a career here. My advice is go work at a corporate store!!
They fire employees with out warning. Transfer them to other stores with out warning. Withhold commission if you don't complete a month at the store you began the month in.
The commission structure is a scam, its a tax system. It robs the average and low traffic stores to over pay the high volume stores. It's not fair at all. Wages are always different from what they hire you in for.
There is a huge lack of consistency when it comes to discipline, morality and integrity with this company. I was told to flat out lie, not white lie or sugar coat something, but to completely mislead the customer. Which is why I had to leave them. I won't sell out my integrity for this company. My manager and dm plotted to push me out. They started to give me insurmountable tasks and raised my quota well over what others at similar stores.
The company seldom follows the handbook, only when they want to or when it benefits them or if you are buddies with the operations or HR guy. Some employees are allowed to steal as while others can work hard, perform and with out notice be escorted out of the store and never seen and heard from again.
Benefits suck. It's ridiculously expensive and they are always taking benefits away. But I saw an email on my dm's laptop that his benefits for a family of 3 are $300. Mine are $400 and it's just me explain that.
The training is ridiculous and a waste of time. I regret
  more... not taking my friend that works for Sprint's advice. Everyone knows these dealers suck.  less
Pros
None really
Cons
Too Many to list
Very awesome group of guys to work with.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 8, 2017
-A typical day at work was selling phones and obtaining the best customer service possible.
-I learned a lot about how to add value to a product in order to bring appeal in what I have to sell.
-The management was not great at all.
-The workplace culture was awesome as we had a group of guys that really cared for their work.
-The hardest part of the job was interaction with our manager.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the many different customers.
Pros
helping individuals solve their issues.
Cons
dealing with a manager that puts individuals down to not believe in themselves.
Strong company with a lot of advancements
Sales, Tech, Manager, and Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIFebruary 4, 2014
Company was good for starting as low as a part-time to full-time employee and able to build to a strong job. Once into higher places growth in company would stop as well as income increases.
Pros
Holidays, paid time off, and bonuses
Cons
No pay increases after promotions
Fun atmosphere with new tech
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2017
Fun to always be able to play with the newest phones on the market
Tight ship, run well at the store level, not much support coming from the district level
great company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIAugust 16, 2016
sprint sales and service was a great job i managed a great team that did amazing things for what we had. head count and foot prints in the store but yet we still bet most other stores.
Pros
people
Cons
location
Great company to be apart off, very efficient and technically advanced
Operations Partner (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MINovember 24, 2014
Great company, spared no expense to provide valuable real time reports. Very organized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PCS Mobile Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3