PDC Companies Employee Reviews

No appreciation. Corporate talks down to property managers.
Employee (Former Employee) –  ArkansasFebruary 7, 2019
Best part is no rent but properties are in horrendous shape so that’s not a plus. Property Managers are treated like trash and the Corporate Office is full of total back-stabbers. No loyalty at this Company and no desire to help anyone better themselves. There is a “cancer” in the corporate office and until she is gone this place will not get better. Every time you round a corner, someone is being talked about. YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK HERE!!! Pay also is laughable.
Cons
High turnover for a reason
Former employee (Former Employee) –  PDC BoulderDecember 5, 2018
High turnover. Management (inattentive, negligent, incompetent, lack of transparency, blows hot air). Senior staff unhelpful & uncommunicative. Business & staff seem to lack solid foundation.
Easy office work with difficult upper management
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 23, 2018
The job its self is easy and I enjoyed it. I loved the people I met everyday and the current tenants. The upper management was hard to deal with. They would change the way they wanted something done and wouldn't tell you. Would talk to you like you were beneath them. It was their way and you couldn't ask why or offer a different way without being yelled at.
Pros
Free Rent
Cons
Can terminate you at any point and kick you from your home in 15 days
A peaceful place to work.
Riverview apts. (Current Employee) –  Marianna, ARMay 21, 2018
I only work at pdc, company because it was my second job,my other job I had to quit ,because of a arm injury,I had to allow it to heal,that was 3 years ago,I only work for them 3 days a week for 3 hrs.i like it .I have always liked cleaning,because it's quiet,peaceful work.my manager is a nice person not over bearing.
Pros
Set my work hrs.
Cons
Not enough hrs.and pay. Could be much more.
Relaxed atmosphere
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 15, 2016
My typical day began with going over reports to see if any tenants were up for lease renewal, which then would include filling out forms for federal and state housing authority offices. I also dealt with phone calls, tenants coming to the office for various reason.

The main thing I learned as a property manager was how laws protected bot tenants and property managers. As the owner company was in Arkansas, and I was the only employee in my office, I didn't really have any co-workers.

The most difficult part of my job was separating friendship the developed with the tenants from doing my job as the manager. Some thought that since we got along so well, they should be exempt from following the rules of the property. But those same friendships were the best part of the job, as well.
Pros
My office closed at noon daily
Cons
I was asked to serve an illegal eviction to a tenant who didn't deserve it.
Fun place to work
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 19, 2012
Only issue is that I hated being the last one hired so when buget cuts came, I was the first to go.
Pros
off every friday at noon with pay