PDI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Review
PACKAGING AND DISTRIBUTION (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAMay 6, 2018
I worked here as a high-school student. It was a great job and offered many rewards. I made employee of the year. There are great leaders that assist you in excelling.
Great learning experience
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 24, 2018
PDI provided me with a wonderful learning experience. I leaned many new disease sates and the various pharmaceutical choices that are available to treat them.
Great products
VP Strategic Marketing & Business Development (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYMarch 22, 2018
Great products that help to reduce the risk of infection for patients in hospitals. Expanding into adjacent markets with a good fit with core technologies and competencies.
Productive and fun place to work.
Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNMarch 6, 2018
i love working with intectulectal individuals it helps them just as much as it helps me, getting them out in the community letting them do normal things that we as humans do on a day to day basics.
Warehouse Job
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYNovember 9, 2017
Basic though easy warehouse job. Once you learn the machinery its a super easy job. You assist the material handlers by bringing the product down and unloading trucks of material.
Established product; excellent training and sales materials
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 7, 2017
At PDI I enjoyed a flex time position, working 20 hrs a week. We were paid based on face to face calls made in a months time. The flex time position worked great for me and my family as I have 2 young boys in elementary school. I was able maintain a comfortable work/home life balance.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
saturated market
Varied work
Director of Sales-West (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 7, 2017
Solid Management, top sales leadership, but contracts can have as little as 60 day notice to termination.

Culture is dependant on contract you work on. Hardest part of job is not knowing status of contract. Best part of job is leading high level / professional sales teams.
Pros
Top Leadership
Cons
Contracts can be up with 60 day notice
Basic Sales Position with little input that is noted by Management
Cardiovascular Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 5, 2017
No sales back-up documentation, variances up to 65%. Not getting paid for commissions, company adjust sales numbers up to 65% (not in favor of employee). No transparency, no open door policy.
Check the box mentality.
Pros
Good Benefits, Fair pay
Cons
No transparency - sales numbers get adjusted up to 65% without back-up documentation or cause.
So So Place to Work
HUMAN RESOURCES (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 5, 2017
The company was founded with a company feel that is still hoped to continue. It is growing exponentially, it just needs to catch up with the massive growth and change. There are significant key players who hinder the progress.
Work Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAOctober 2, 2017
A typical day at work would include 8 calls to physicians.

I learned to sell a variety of products to a variety of physicans

Workplace Culture was more of a self contained environment. No direct counterparts to work with so my work was self maintained.
Pros
Flexible work Environment
Cons
Little company support
Fun work place
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eunice, LASeptember 1, 2017
Some days were a slow work days where you had a typical day you enjoyed being there, and others days were hectic. Its just somthing we just had to deal with on a day to day basis
Pros
Free seafood Friday
Cons
lunch breaks
A typical day at work
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 1, 2017
The hardest part of the job is when the product is all over the paperwork that your trying to write on and trying not to make mistakes on the paperwork. I learn how to run the machines and clean the parts for the machines and put them back together.
Pros
PDI gives a Spending card to add to your benifits of your Jobs
Cons
Do give short breaks
Learned alot
CNC Tube Bender Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 31, 2017
Learned a lot of skills necessary to the field i am interested in. Definitely a good place to work for. the work environment is good the people were nice.
Family Values
PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 17, 2017
Compensated well. I felt that I made a difference . The company was good about recognition and has a bonus structure. I felt developed as a sales person.
Represented a variety of pharmaceutical products, calling on doctors office in the Chicago/Metro Area.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE/TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2017
Great training, people, products and opportunity with PDI. Management and coworkers were talented, experienced and great to work with. Called on doctors offices throughout Illinois.
Extremely busy
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Work at PDI was busy from sign in to sign out. Sometimes a few hours of overtime were needed just to catch up. Overall it was a very productive job.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Generalist (Former Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJanuary 24, 2017
It is a very fun fast paced place to work. PSI treats all of their employees with respect and allows everyone the opportunity to advance in the company
Enjoyed the contract, wished in could have been longer!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 26, 2016
Primarily called on Allergist and ENTs with a newer therapeutic Immuno drug. Tough selling atmosphere to break into. Challenging, but fun!
Pros
Good pay, strong upper management
Cons
Wishing for extended contract
Really enjoyed my job with Power Drives
Brazer (Former Employee) –  Falconer, NYNovember 21, 2016
My typical day at work was awesome. I went to my work station, knew what I was expected to do on a daily basis. Work days went extremely fast and the other employees were good to work with as well. It was a small enough company where there wasn't too much drama. Its too bad the company moved to buffalo shortly after I started working with the company.
Typical life with a contract company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  IowaNovember 15, 2016
Similar to other contract sales organizations. Part time or flex time employees were limited to claiming 28 hours a week but you were expected to work however many hours you needed to to accomplish sales calls.
Pros
Good training, a lot autonomy
Cons
HIgh turnover for District Managers, Bonus compensation varied among contracts & some were a disaster.