PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great job
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
It was a very great job I wish that I would have been hired full time so that I could hve continued my career there so I hope one day I can go back there
Very nice agency, HOWEVER...
Journeyman Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
Will leave their employee hanging on a fish line like a worm... There is no-"I got your back!" You are left to fight for yourself, let alone struggle with PDS and the work location you are sent too...at the same time. "YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

Your workers also put a paycheck on your table and sacrifices leaving their families to travel to work and at the same time, put their life on the road every single day-through the good and worst of the STORMS, at least fight for them, don't leave them high and dried... Your reputation is only as good as the employee who keeps your corporation alive.

Will I work for them again...Maybe..

Working at the ship yard- was very good, very busy, 75% of the work I have done was reworking other's screw up piping system.

Working along side journeyman welders and learning from them was great, which help improve my welding skills.

DID NOT LIKE the fact that,there aren't lots of honest people, didn't know who was honest..."JUST A HAND FULL!!!" out of hundreds,,,

PERSONAL TOOLS ARE STOLEN...that's the sad part about working in a location full of union members and contractors...
Pros
Making friends was great.
Cons
Will not fight for you!
The company is only recruiting for clients. I have no knowledge of its culture and do not receive benefits.
BPM (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 6, 2018
Assigned to client, I only worked at client premises. The only interaction I had with the company is during signing contract/onboarding and timesheet/pay submission
Pros
timely payment
Cons
no other benefits
contract employer for Boeing, can work as many hours as you want
Aviation Machinist, Structures, Systems, Wiring (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 5, 2018
Working with PDS as a contract employer for Boeing gave me the opportunity to be directly hired by Boeing which offered good pay and good benefits. Would recommend this route for those wanting to be directly hired by Boeing.
Pros
way to get direct hire with Boeing
Cons
no paid time off
well relaxed working environment
TESTER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
everyone friendly no one pushing job completed on time all work given a day was completed on time management very good no hardest part doing that job loved it
Pros
take good care of all workers
review of pds tech
Sr. Electrical Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 31, 2018
pds tech is contracting house and therefore has no reason to be anything but a contracting house. the have contractors, and those contractors contract with places.
Contract work to other companies.
Telecom Lab Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 30, 2018
Was contracted to Fujitsu, where I had previously worked. Job description was different. This was more of an installers job rather than an electronic tech job.
Pds tech
Onboarding Administrator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 29, 2018
I have worked at PDS Tech for several years and I was able to make some long lasting friendships. The work place is easy going and they is a great team morale.
Excellent Place to Work
Tool and Parts Attendant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 26, 2018
Learned a lot as a tool attendant and was trained on auditing P3 and combat planes for the government. Very diverse and positive environment. Excellent place to work as far as the place PDS contracted me out to (L3 Integrated Systems)
They made getting a contract job easy.
Metrology Technician 3 (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2018
I worked for PDS Tech on contracts for Honeywell Technology Solutions and KBYwyle They were easy to work with and were very helpful with salary and contact information.
good for starters
Engine Assembly Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
good place to get started. the only way to get hired full time at some of these companies is by starting as a contractor. pds gives you the opportunity to get your foot in the door.
A good staffing agency always on top of things
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 18, 2018
PDS Tech was very good in directing me on how to apply and fill out my applications all done on the computer and by phone. They give you very good instructions step by step.
Pros
good communication with staff.
contracting house for various employments
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midwest City, OKApril 14, 2018
directly work for the company, yet contracted out employment. For example, PDS contracts out employment to various companies, like Boeing, Northrop Grumman, etc.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
don't pay equally in skillsets
bay ship interseting place to work
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 4, 2018
i worked on LCS project, fast paced , management was typical, hardest part of job was keeping up to expectations and deadlines of new project.mostb enjoyable was meeting those deadlines.
Pros
stable work for most part
Cons
no benefits
Contract Company
Temp Service (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 24, 2018
Contract company that offers employment to people with technical experience . Has a list of clients in the Garland, Plano, Richardson area. Decent pay but doesn’t offer vacation or holiday pay for the contract employees.
Pds-tech
System/Avionics Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 12, 2018
I was a prayer answered from GOD to allow me to go back into Aviation after being out 15 years. Requiring me to acquire 6 months, of aircraft maintenance, 40 hrs per week, supervised maintenance. It got me back into the field I love more than any other job out there.
Pros
Awesome Pay
Cons
Contractor and threatened to be cut by intimidated managers
good place to work
General Mantenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 12, 2018
The contract did not last long at Boeing San Antonio but while it lasted it was a good experience working on 747 aircraft. I wish I could of went direct.
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 11, 2018
A typical day at work is fast pace and busy. I have learned how to uses the newest solid works. The management team is very helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing all my work pays off in the end
In-Bound Customer Service experience preferred
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 27, 2018
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:

Health insurance
Paid holidays
Weekly payroll
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Completion Bonuses
Training
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
Pros
free lunch
Cons
heathcare
Great temporary agency.
UPS Driver Helper Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJanuary 22, 2018
This temporary agency provided great hours and good working conditions.
This agency provided an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with advanced technology.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
short term assignment