PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Team
EUC Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 14, 2019
The recruiter followed up after the start of the assignment. He communicated regularly with me. The assignment fit perfectly with my skillset. The transition to the client was seamless.
good contractor
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 6, 2019
Pretty good contracting house with great pay for it's contractors. Almost $6 more than other contracting houses at the same level position. We also had a few paid holidays.
Staffing Agency
Helper Coordinator (UPS) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 19, 2018
My assignment was at UPS. I was called back for the position the following year. I enjoyed my experience working with UPS and I appreciated the professionalism PDS Tech, Inc.
Pros
Quick Process
Cons
Needed more leads after contract was complete
review
Contract Recruiter for Aviation Industry (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 11, 2018
Very one sided job- only do one thing all day.
Learned more about sourcing
management is non existent
workplace culture is almost toxic
not everyone knows what is going on.
I had very little contact with PDS
HR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 29, 2018
Very little contact. After my one contract position with PDS I never heard from them again. I did enjoy the initial contact the the great opportunity to work with Textron. I wish it could have built into a permanent position.
Laid Back, Organized, and repectful
Assembly & Test Technician - Honeywell (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 2, 2018
I would use PDS Tech Inc again to find gainful employment. I can't appreciate the opportunity enough to work in the aerospace field and gain meaningful experience.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No paid lunch
Pds Tech
Client Technology Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 29, 2018
Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components. Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations.
• Installing and configuring desktop software, including MS Office, MS Internet and Maintain an inventory locally and remotely
A Great Contract house to work for
Contract A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 28, 2018
I have worked as a Contract A&P Mechanic twice during my aviation career, once in Miami and once in San Antonio. I was very pleased with them both times.
Pros
Contracts at good companies plus time and a half pay for overtime hours
Cons
None to mention
Great Place
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2018
Industrial manufacturer located in Mesa/Queen Creek is looking for Manufacturing and Production Associates. These are contract to hire positions with plenty of room for advancement. Get your foot in the door with a global company and grow your career!
Great Job Shop
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ridley Park, PAOctober 16, 2018
PDS is one of the job shops that takes care of it contractors.
It is one of the first ones that actually wanted to meet me face to face. They work with you and advocate for you on your behalf. You can always trust that they are paying you a fair rate.
Pros
Pay was great / Benefits
Cons
I was send to assignments off site did not work at PDS office.
Sr programmer analyst (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 9, 2018
Worked at off site company and completed my assignments on time. Left PDS because my contract was completed for that assignment. Only completed one assignment no other contract was available.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
PDS Tech was not the issue
Xerox Contract (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 1, 2018
The real reason for the review was for the Xerox position I held. It was a very unfair environment I worked for and PDS tech did not have a whole lot of options for me to resolve.
Consulting Firm
6 month contract - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 16, 2018
Onboarding process is quick and efficient. Excellent search capabilities to match skill sets to available temp staffing needs performs background and drug screening tests as part of hiring process
Pros
Finds work quickly
Cons
Paid hourly
Contract work not ideal
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 10, 2018
All though there was employment it proved spreatic with gaps for someone with a family it's not ideal. It has given some on the job experience. The fact remains a full time position would be most beneficial to me and most of all my family.
great job
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
It was a very great job I wish that I would have been hired full time so that I could hve continued my career there so I hope one day I can go back there
Very nice agency, HOWEVER...
Journeyman Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
Will leave their employee hanging on a fish line like a worm... There is no-"I got your back!" You are left to fight for yourself, let alone struggle with PDS and the work location you are sent too...at the same time. "YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

Your workers also put a paycheck on your table and sacrifices leaving their families to travel to work and at the same time, put their life on the road every single day-through the good and worst of the STORMS, at least fight for them, don't leave them high and dried... Your reputation is only as good as the employee who keeps your corporation alive.

Will I work for them again...Maybe..

Working at the ship yard- was very good, very busy, 75% of the work I have done was reworking other's screw up piping system.

Working along side journeyman welders and learning from them was great, which help improve my welding skills.

DID NOT LIKE the fact that,there aren't lots of honest people, didn't know who was honest..."JUST A HAND FULL!!!" out of hundreds,,,

PERSONAL TOOLS ARE STOLEN...that's the sad part about working in a location full of union members and contractors...
Pros
Making friends was great.
Cons
Will not fight for you!
The company is only recruiting for clients. I have no knowledge of its culture and do not receive benefits.
BPM (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 6, 2018
Assigned to client, I only worked at client premises. The only interaction I had with the company is during signing contract/onboarding and timesheet/pay submission
Pros
timely payment
Cons
no other benefits
contract employer for Boeing, can work as many hours as you want
Aviation Machinist, Structures, Systems, Wiring (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 5, 2018
Working with PDS as a contract employer for Boeing gave me the opportunity to be directly hired by Boeing which offered good pay and good benefits. Would recommend this route for those wanting to be directly hired by Boeing.
Pros
way to get direct hire with Boeing
Cons
no paid time off
well relaxed working environment
TESTER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
everyone friendly no one pushing job completed on time all work given a day was completed on time management very good no hardest part doing that job loved it
Pros
take good care of all workers
review of pds tech
Sr. Electrical Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 31, 2018
pds tech is contracting house and therefore has no reason to be anything but a contracting house. the have contractors, and those contractors contract with places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight