PDS Tech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2018
Industrial manufacturer located in Mesa/Queen Creek is looking for Manufacturing and Production Associates. These are contract to hire positions with plenty of room for advancement. Get your foot in the door with a global company and grow your career!
Great Job Shop
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ridley Park, PAOctober 16, 2018
PDS is one of the job shops that takes care of it contractors.
It is one of the first ones that actually wanted to meet me face to face. They work with you and advocate for you on your behalf. You can always trust that they are paying you a fair rate.
Pros
Pay was great / Benefits
Cons
I was send to assignments off site did not work at PDS office.
Sr programmer analyst (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 9, 2018
Worked at off site company and completed my assignments on time. Left PDS because my contract was completed for that assignment. Only completed one assignment no other contract was available.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
PDS Tech was not the issue
Xerox Contract (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 1, 2018
The real reason for the review was for the Xerox position I held. It was a very unfair environment I worked for and PDS tech did not have a whole lot of options for me to resolve.
Consulting Firm
6 month contract - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 16, 2018
Onboarding process is quick and efficient. Excellent search capabilities to match skill sets to available temp staffing needs performs background and drug screening tests as part of hiring process
Pros
Finds work quickly
Cons
Paid hourly
Contract work not ideal
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 10, 2018
All though there was employment it proved spreatic with gaps for someone with a family it's not ideal. It has given some on the job experience. The fact remains a full time position would be most beneficial to me and most of all my family.
great job
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
It was a very great job I wish that I would have been hired full time so that I could hve continued my career there so I hope one day I can go back there
Very nice agency, HOWEVER...
Journeyman Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 10, 2018
Will leave their employee hanging on a fish line like a worm... There is no-"I got your back!" You are left to fight for yourself, let alone struggle with PDS and the work location you are sent too...at the same time. "YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!"

Your workers also put a paycheck on your table and sacrifices leaving their families to travel to work and at the same time, put their life on the road every single day-through the good and worst of the STORMS, at least fight for them, don't leave them high and dried... Your reputation is only as good as the employee who keeps your corporation alive.

Will I work for them again...Maybe..

Working at the ship yard- was very good, very busy, 75% of the work I have done was reworking other's screw up piping system.

Working along side journeyman welders and learning from them was great, which help improve my welding skills.

DID NOT LIKE the fact that,there aren't lots of honest people, didn't know who was honest..."JUST A HAND FULL!!!" out of hundreds,,,

PERSONAL TOOLS ARE STOLEN...that's the sad part about working in a location full of union members and contractors...
Pros
Making friends was great.
Cons
Will not fight for you!
The company is only recruiting for clients. I have no knowledge of its culture and do not receive benefits.
BPM (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 6, 2018
Assigned to client, I only worked at client premises. The only interaction I had with the company is during signing contract/onboarding and timesheet/pay submission
Pros
timely payment
Cons
no other benefits
contract employer for Boeing, can work as many hours as you want
Aviation Machinist, Structures, Systems, Wiring (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 5, 2018
Working with PDS as a contract employer for Boeing gave me the opportunity to be directly hired by Boeing which offered good pay and good benefits. Would recommend this route for those wanting to be directly hired by Boeing.
Pros
way to get direct hire with Boeing
Cons
no paid time off

Want to know more about PDS Tech, Inc.?

Ask a question
well relaxed working environment
TESTER (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2018
everyone friendly no one pushing job completed on time all work given a day was completed on time management very good no hardest part doing that job loved it
Pros
take good care of all workers
review of pds tech
Sr. Electrical Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 31, 2018
pds tech is contracting house and therefore has no reason to be anything but a contracting house. the have contractors, and those contractors contract with places.
Contract work to other companies.
Telecom Lab Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 30, 2018
Was contracted to Fujitsu, where I had previously worked. Job description was different. This was more of an installers job rather than an electronic tech job.
Pds tech
Onboarding Administrator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 29, 2018
I have worked at PDS Tech for several years and I was able to make some long lasting friendships. The work place is easy going and they is a great team morale.
Excellent Place to Work
Tool and Parts Attendant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 26, 2018
Learned a lot as a tool attendant and was trained on auditing P3 and combat planes for the government. Very diverse and positive environment. Excellent place to work as far as the place PDS contracted me out to (L3 Integrated Systems)
They made getting a contract job easy.
Metrology Technician 3 (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2018
I worked for PDS Tech on contracts for Honeywell Technology Solutions and KBYwyle They were easy to work with and were very helpful with salary and contact information.
good for starters
Engine Assembly Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
good place to get started. the only way to get hired full time at some of these companies is by starting as a contractor. pds gives you the opportunity to get your foot in the door.
PDS Tech is great!
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 1, 2018
I enjoyed working for them the works was fast paced and challenging. The managment was hassle free and are easy to get along with. I would work for them again!
A good staffing agency always on top of things
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 18, 2018
PDS Tech was very good in directing me on how to apply and fill out my applications all done on the computer and by phone. They give you very good instructions step by step.
Pros
good communication with staff.
contracting house for various employments
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midwest City, OKApril 14, 2018
directly work for the company, yet contracted out employment. For example, PDS contracts out employment to various companies, like Boeing, Northrop Grumman, etc.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
don't pay equally in skillsets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDS Tech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight