Peace at Home Caregivers Employee Reviews

Warm and Caring Workplace Environment
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIOctober 29, 2018
Peace at Home is an excellent place to work. Good work is acknowledged and they are flexible in accommodating your life. The atmosphere is one of caring, for the employees as well as the clients. I love it there and it's probably the best place I've ever worked.
Pros
Flexibility
Peace at Home Really Cares
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 25, 2018
Management really listens to what your needs are. I've never worked for a company that really works with you and your scheduling needs. When I'm in town, between shifts, I will stop by the office to say hello and grab a cup of coffee. This company really does care about their employees. Two thumbs up!
Pros
Aflac, flexible scheduling, pay, incentive pay for pick up shifts
Worst place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIDecember 26, 2017
Management is rude and money hungry and don't care about their employees . They also don't care about the clients, all they want is money money money. They give their caregiver points for no reason and have a On call person but beg the caregivers to do the shift. They are just unprofessional and lazy.
Official response from Peace at Home Caregivers
January 25, 2018

I'm so sorry this was the experience you have had with our company. We consistently hold a high rating for Caregiver satisfaction, based off of a monthly third-party survey - higher starting wages and paying non-traditional holidays amongst several other benefits to working with PAHCG. Being a company created for caregivers by caregivers, we have always valued our caregivers. We do have a points system. It's in place to ensure our clients have consistency in care with quality caregivers. We are hired to fulfill a need and we need to make sure we have the caregivers in place to do so. Additionally, we do have an on-call person, they are there to manage call-ins and find replacements. We also recognize caregivers with a bonus when they pick up last minute shifts, our incentive cash bonus. I'm sorry you had the experience that you are expressing in your review, I hope some of the information expressed in my response is helpful. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Easy and laid back
In Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIOctober 17, 2017
If you want a non stressful job then this is the job for you. They work around your schedule and they are very flexible. Supportive staff and friendly clients.