Peachtree Orthopedics

Peachtree Orthopedics Employee Reviews

The doctors are great! Management is a different story. If you ask questions, you are labeled as a problem. The work environment is such as who can I get in trouble to take the spot light off me and what I am doing wrong. It's whoever gets to Management first is who comes out on top. I have never worked at a place like this. I just wish the doctors knew what is going on. I really don't think they would be happy about it. The entire Management team needs to be replaced.
It takes a very specific kind of person to maintain a positive attitude with the company. If you’re selfish, self centered, and monetarily driven, you’ll fit in perfectly. The Customer is always right no matter what. So stay behind the scenes if you want to thrive here. Pay is great but not worth the mental anguish.
A lot of the staff there are more focused on making friends than the actual job duties. It’s not an equal opportunity company. The staff is very judgmental and forms clicks. Some of the staff take long breaks for adult activities while your stuck doing all the work Management and HR are passive aggressive and have condescending attitudes.
The management is terrible! Anything under the operations umbrella won’t be beneficial to your mental health. I didn't last past 2 weeks. Expect to experience favoritism, gossip, constant ridicule, judgment, and a false sense of what to expect in the areas of growth. The Director of HR and the Director of Billing are very unprofessional, so if you ever needed to discuss anything with HR you weren't comfortable discussing with your manager you are SOL, because they tell it. All ethics thrown out the door!!! Turn over is ridiculous and retention isn’t a priority. Run! HR is buddy buddy with management so don’t expect that to ever be an avenue for change. The management runs staff away. They bill patients for same date of service before billing claims to insurance to get more money. They hold patient refunds and do not apply payments to patient accounts. DON'T GO WORK HERE!!!
The employees/employers are great to be around. Working here is like working with your family. There is a good bit of growth within the company and the patients are great as well.
This practice is at the top of the local and regional practices for a reason - world class, driven physicians, management team and staff. Exciting to be in a practice that is growing and being innovative, and focusing on quality and patient/employee satisfaction. Expect to work hard! It’s a great place for self motivated people with a strong work ethic.
The management over the operations department is terrible. If you’re in billing or clinical, you may fair well. Anything under the operations umbrella won’t be beneficial to your mental health. Expect to experience favoritism, gossip, constant ridicule, judgment, and a false sense of what to expect in the areas of growth. The Director of ops and the manager are very unprofessional. They link with subordinates and drink and discuss team members and then pretend as though they are top notch. Turn over is ridiculous and retention isn’t a priority. Run! HR is buddy buddy with management so don’t expect that to ever be an avenue for change. The patients and job itself was enjoyable but the management runs staff away. You’ll also be. You’ll also be constantly reminded of how much you make as if it’s 6 figures! Replacing managemeng would end all of these issues.
Pros
Nice staff, patients, Coo
Cons
Unprofessional management and HR
Basically, if you're looking for something here and now, they're good. Career advancement, not so much. When bringing up inadequate training and asking further, management often ignores you then when you don't perform what they ask they get upset. They only care about making the doctors happy. The culture is antiquated and the IT department isn't welcoming
I’ve never been so disrespected by HR and management in my Medical career. An Operating Room manager who lives at a desk and doesn’t make sure her people have breaks is insane. A 13 hour day with no breaks and they don’t care. HR is useless and doesn’t care about you. They care about the doctors. But you’ll get a keychain in after 3 years.
Pros
Going home
Cons
No lunch, no leadership and poor employee morale
The most stressful and uncaring company I had ever worked for. The money is good, the people are not. An extremely high turn over and it’ll always be the surgeon’s needs first and yours last. They don’t care if you’re sick, have an agency nurse or tech or have a sick child. They like money. They will be in surgery some nights at 6pm. There are other surgery centers that will appreciate you. Skip this one.
Please read all reviews before applying to this place. The turnover rate is ridiculous and here’s why. Pay? They nickel and dime you for pay and raises... don’t think about working your tail off for a raise because they’ll give you a pat on the back and give you a few pennies, you’re lucky if you get a 10 cent raise! Management? Management puts their work on everybody else and pays them little to nothing! Imagine being managed by people that don’t know anything and brag about not having a degree.. THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. You’re micromanaged and don’t think about sneezing or wiping your nose because you’ll get a email about it not being appropriate for the workplace! Work, life, balance, Time off?? Don’t get sick or have a family emergency, you’ll need a note for everything. Career advancement? Don’t waste your time.
Pros
They give you office supplies and Lysol wipes
Cons
Nearly everything listed.
I wouldn’t allow my dog to work here, simply terrible across the board. Micromanaged and unprofessional managers who don’t properly train you but get mad when you make a mistake. Super high turnover rate! And They say they are “patient focused” lol, they’re not.
Pros
1 hour breaks, and off on weekdays
Cons
Great place to work, good benefits and pay, got along with all co-workers. The best part of my job was the various job duties that I had. Easy to talk with the Accunting Manager.
Management and HR is grossly unprofessional and under educated. Staff orientation is none existent. Preceptors yell and belittle employees and no one says anything. When communicating to HR the HR director sides with tenure employees and there is basis manner of making new employees feel like they are trouble makers. The administrator has no clue what to do or how to run center. There is no advancement opportunities. Surgical Instruments are stacked in hallway that anyone can walk through. Staff eat and drink in patient areas. Physicians are late to procedures 1-3 hours late to be precise. Honestly the worst job I have ever had in my Nursing career. I would not recommend the company to anyone. The pay is not within the national average for area or discipline. Nice people but horrible leadership. Surgeons should be more involved and firer all and start from scratch with people who know how to run a surgical center and business.
Pros
Retirement
Cons
Leadership and HR
needs a better work life balance, great job security but little growth with the company. Typical corporate job, nothing new and exciting with the company.
A good place to work at friendly and very positive. The team work is amazing and working with patients very day is great. You can really grow within the company.
short staff, huge turn over rate. need to have sick/vaction time. shouldnt closed clinic and focused to used PTO not having pt schedule. manager need to hear employees ideas
There was nothing enjoyable about this job! I am a people person, I get along with EVERYONE, no matter where I have ever worked. Working here was like working in the Twilight Zone! I had a preceptor from H...!! Who tried to yell at me about something she had just done! Well I had to let her know that she wasn't going to talk to me that way, I guess she didn't appreciate me speaking up for myself and our relationship went down hill from there! And so did my experience ant Peachtree Ortho!! If they get rid of that lying lazy manager and get someone in there who had some integrity and wasn't afraid of working... Well maybe just, maybe Peachtree Ortho could REALLY be a great place to work. I have NEVER worked with nurses like the nurses there in ALL of my 40 years in the game!! TWIGHT ZONE!!!
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Poor Management, Staff unfriendliness
Management is beyond unprofessional as well as the Human Resources Dept. When you report the horrible behavior of the management staff and follow the chain of command, there is still no recourse for the unprofessional behavior. The manager is not qualified to be a leader. Seems as if the Doctors don't have a clue that the manager is running off good Nurses and that Human Resources doesn't do their jobs either. These surgeons really should clean house starting in HR and then the Surgery Center itself.
Pros
Benefits, Good Pay
Cons
Pay not worth the abuse from the staff
My preceptor belittled me in the presence of other staff and patients. The only comments during orientation were negative. No positive feedback whatsoever. I went to management but things got worse. Management ultimately sided with a bully. Very bad experience.
The company has it going on... Great with team work... They have customer/patient care down to a science... Great group of doctors