Peak Acquisitions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
sales,sales, and sales
Sales/New Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 12, 2013
start at 10 am with team meeting where you manage members of your team. then group meeting 2 hrs of note taking on, team, and goal building. then out in the field from 2 - 8 working with new clients. afterwords back to the office for a daily rap up.

management is very helpful and co workers keep it light.
hardest part is the long unpaid hours you have to put in to be successful and not so big commissions also depends on the territory management feels your worthy of.

best part is being able to work as independently as you want
Pros
good experience in sales/ working with people
Cons
dose not pay nealy enough for the time and effort. only the best performing get the best territory, and therefore the most money.
loved it
Account Manager / Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 5, 2012
The people and environment were amazing. The work was hard but rewarding.
Great company, great people, nice oppurtunity
Account Manager / Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 3, 2012
I really enjoyed the company, not only the people that I worked with but the over all environment. There was a ton of opportunity for advancement and that was one of the main reasons I decided to give it a shot. The hours were pretty outrageous so it gave me little time to get normal day-to-day things accomplished.