Peak Living Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Don't do it
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARJuly 13, 2018
Sad company to work for I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for them they don't care about fixing anything because they don't want to purchase the material to get the job done and management is a joke. All I can say is run from them they don't care about residents concern or nothing
Pros
A check
Cons
Everything they tell you
Great Company!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  UtahJuly 12, 2018
The overall culture of Peak Living is one that I have always been drawn to. To upper management, you are not just a number. Hard work is recognized and there is room for advancement.
love it
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 26, 2018
I never had any problems with staff just minded my business and did my work. it was a pretty chill job I had no problems the only reason I left because the complex switched management companies
Only if your desprate
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 14, 2018
Plain and Simple , corporate office does Not care about there properties nor their employees . They will try to slit your throat . If you speak up for yourself they will dump you on the sidewalk .
Pros
a pay check
Cons
Everything else
Awesome company to work for!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 22, 2018
Amazing support from RM & CEO. Everyone at corporate office is easily accessible to help with anything you need. Regional manager is always available and very support. CEO is very approachable, down to earth and listens to on site teams.
Pros
Ceo, benefits, corporate support
Cons
work life balance
Horrible company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  UtahMay 2, 2018
Company doesn’t care about employees or residents they only care about staying on budget. You don’t get overtime pay and they promised monthly and quarterly bonuses that you will never see. They only care about taking care of people in upper management. No one seems to know how to do their job and your forced to try to work with management that won’t let you spend any money to get anything fixed correctly or in a timely manner. Overall an extremely negative experience working for them I strongly recommend anyone seeking employment avoid them at all costs.
Cons
Pay, management
All about money, not their employees or residents.
COMMUNITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 25, 2018
I would not work for Peak Living. They do not allow you to do your job and micro manage to the extreme. Cannot buy items to fix apartments or make readies without being scrutinized. Do not want to fix anything that will cost them thousands of dollars, would rather stay in budget than fix anything. Care more getting their bonuses by staying in budget than fix anything. Overall Peak Living is a company for investors not the employee or the tenant.
Pros
Fair pay and benefits.
Cons
Micro Manages and rather stay in budget than fix anything.
Great company!
Property Manager-228 units -Shawnee KS (Current Employee) –  ShawneeMarch 7, 2018
Great company! Good people. They care about their employees and RM & RVP Great to work with. Pay it forward type of Company! Will stay with them as long as they will have me !
It was a great experience.
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 20, 2018
I was only at the company for about a year. It was a great company to work for at the little time that I was there. I really did not to spend a lot of time getting to know a lot about the company. Over all it was a great experience.
experiencing growing pains
Capital Project Manager - East (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 25, 2018
very top down controlled
good people to work with but major growing pains
expanding at a pace unable to sustain without adding additional personnel and financial resources
Worst company I've ever worked for
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 25, 2017
Home office is disorganized, they pay their vendors 90 days late (so late vendors quit working for you), their "leadership" has no clue how to lead, you get no real training, and they continually undermine your ability to get anything done onsite.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, don't give you tools you need to be successful
Not good company to work for
Service Manager/Technician (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTFebruary 1, 2017
Management does not communicate well with others. They discriminate against you of someone don't like you. They don't pay OT and don't pay on call pay.
Pros
Non
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  aurora CoJune 29, 2016
Not so great wouldn't work here again no room for advancement and they don't pay enough. you couldn't make a living by working there
Great Company to work for.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  UtahAugust 4, 2015
Typical day involves taking care of the grounds, cleaning pool, going through the turn board and taking care of said turn. Doing work orders, ordering parts for turns and work orders. Office staff is amazing. most enjoyable part of work is seeing residents of this community happy and making their day better.
great company to work for, very friendly people.
Assistant Manager and Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 19, 2015
Typical day at work was showing apartments getting the prospects to fall in love and move in. Management was great if you have any problems they will take care of them as soon as possible. My Co workers were awesome i will be friends with them for a long time! The hardest part of my job was that my mother is a regional manager for Peak Living and she is over most of their communities and so i was never treated like a normal employee. Learning the manager position, I loved it. Scheduling vendors and turns and ordering.
Pros
great company to work for, very friendly people.
Cons
my moms is a regional and I wasn't treat the same as a normal employee.