PEAKE Technology Partners
View all PEAKE Technology Partners reviews

PEAKE Technology Partners

PEAKE Technology Partners Office Administrator Review

Great workplace culture

Growing company with high aspirations. Management has shown a desire to grow and change and is working on improving constantly. Leadership style is pretty hands-off, they expect employees to take initiative and solve problems on their own, but ask for help when needed. The people at PEAKE are pretty laid-back and we're all pretty close to one another. I enjoy coming in and interacting with my coworkers on a daily basis.The hardest part of working here is maintaining a good amount of tasks on my plate. It's easy to try to say yes to everything, but they're receptive when I say that I can't do something.

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions, holiday celebrations, casual work environment, independence

Cons

Poor (but improving) communication with management

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A breath of fresh air

Working at PEAKE has been amazing. I've come from a previous job where the owners bought everything on ebay, gave us old equipment, and no raises and minimum benefits. My first day at PEAKE, they were like "Here's a new Surface, and a cell phone". They care about your input here as the company is still fairly new, so you feel important. The culture is fantastic. There are fairly regular parties and outings, food is semi regularly ordered, and there are almost daily NERF wars. The culture of PEAKE is the best one I've ever been a part of. The pay is... fine. I feel like after a while I'm finally where I should have started at. The benefits are really good. The team, while constantly shifting, is pretty good. There are some cliques and some clashing personalities, but for the most part everyone works well together. I can't really say enough nice things about PEAKE. I'm so glad that I found this company.

Cut Throat environment

Very hostile environment. Very political. Lots of Finger-pointing, Very long weekend hours. Lots of travel. 4 CEOs that all contradict each other. No support from Mgmt.

drowning help desk

The people there are good, and they don't mind the shenanigans you do to unwind (Office nerf war). However, the company NEEDS more help on the helpdesk, and for some reason, the right candidates never seem to apply. Great people, the leadership, but I don't get the feeling that they're in touch with the service desk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEAKE Technology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits