PEAKE Technology Partners
View all PEAKE Technology Partners reviews

PEAKE Technology Partners

PEAKE Technology Partners Manager Review

Smart people, down-to-earth, doing a good work...

It's a joy to be part of this team. The focus on healthcare is inspiring. The culture of innovation and growth is energizing. You are allowed to bring your insight and experience to the table to help us constantly improve. It is a good mix of challenging towards excellence while throwing in a bit of fun!

Pros

Atmosphere, Benefits, Growth Potential

Cons

Can feel isolating at times, but support is present.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Friendly, welcoming, and inclusive. A great place to work!

I started at PEAKE Technology Partners in mid-2021, with the labor market really starting to heat up. Their offer was very competitive with larger companies, and the hiring managers were open to full-time remote work. I think the biggest asset to PEAKE, and what pushed me to ultimately move ahead with their offer, is the culture and friendliness. It's a smaller company as far as MSPs go, and they really stress operating with integrity. Customer satisfaction and working as a strategic partner with clients is paramount. Yes, revenue is important, and growth goals are discussed quarterly by leadership - but it's not the end-all be-all for PEAKE. They are not chasing after every single dollar, and poor fitting clients are recognized and dealt with. While there are high expectations, there is also a real sense of support and teamwork. If you get stuck on a task or need guidance it is easy to pull in additional resources.I have a long experience with full-time remote work and the pitfalls it brings along. It can be very difficult to mesh well with your team when you don't have the benefit of working in person, and it is very easy to overwork since you're not physically walking out of the office every evening. I was one of PEAKE's first remote only hires and so I was initially worried about those issues, but after a year here I feel that things have really worked out. There was definitely an initial period where I felt isolated from the team, but there are tools and resources in place to maneuver around that and it's no longer an issue for me. As for overworking, PEAKE is very -

Pros

Operates with integrity, growing rapidly, not captive to every client dollar

Cons

Continually developing ops standards, some pain with service desk churn, would like to see more focus on employee's professional development

Great workplace culture

Growing company with high aspirations. Management has shown a desire to grow and change and is working on improving constantly. Leadership style is pretty hands-off, they expect employees to take initiative and solve problems on their own, but ask for help when needed. The people at PEAKE are pretty laid-back and we're all pretty close to one another. I enjoy coming in and interacting with my coworkers on a daily basis.The hardest part of working here is maintaining a good amount of tasks on my plate. It's easy to try to say yes to everything, but they're receptive when I say that I can't do something.

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions, holiday celebrations, casual work environment, independence

Cons

Poor (but improving) communication with management

A breath of fresh air

Working at PEAKE has been amazing. I've come from a previous job where the owners bought everything on ebay, gave us old equipment, and no raises and minimum benefits. My first day at PEAKE, they were like "Here's a new Surface, and a cell phone". They care about your input here as the company is still fairly new, so you feel important. The culture is fantastic. There are fairly regular parties and outings, food is semi regularly ordered, and there are almost daily NERF wars. The culture of PEAKE is the best one I've ever been a part of. The pay is... fine. I feel like after a while I'm finally where I should have started at. The benefits are really good. The team, while constantly shifting, is pretty good. There are some cliques and some clashing personalities, but for the most part everyone works well together. I can't really say enough nice things about PEAKE. I'm so glad that I found this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEAKE Technology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

PEAKE Technology Partners Reviews by Location

Learn about PEAKE Technology Partners in popular locations

• PEAKE Technology Partners
  • Smart people, down-to-earth, doing a good work...
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?