PEAKE Technology Partners

PEAKE Technology Partners Pay & Benefits reviews

United States6 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Smart people, down-to-earth, doing a good work...

It's a joy to be part of this team. The focus on healthcare is inspiring. The culture of innovation and growth is energizing. You are allowed to bring your insight and experience to the table to help us constantly improve. It is a good mix of challenging towards excellence while throwing in a bit of fun!

Pros

Atmosphere, Benefits, Growth Potential

Cons

Can feel isolating at times, but support is present.

A breath of fresh air

Working at PEAKE has been amazing. I've come from a previous job where the owners bought everything on ebay, gave us old equipment, and no raises and minimum benefits. My first day at PEAKE, they were like "Here's a new Surface, and a cell phone". They care about your input here as the company is still fairly new, so you feel important. The culture is fantastic. There are fairly regular parties and outings, food is semi regularly ordered, and there are almost daily NERF wars. The culture of PEAKE is the best one I've ever been a part of. The pay is... fine. I feel like after a while I'm finally where I should have started at. The benefits are really good. The team, while constantly shifting, is pretty good. There are some cliques and some clashing personalities, but for the most part everyone works well together. I can't really say enough nice things about PEAKE. I'm so glad that I found this company.

PEAKE Technology Partners insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Cut Throat environment

Very hostile environment. Very political. Lots of Finger-pointing, Very long weekend hours. Lots of travel. 4 CEOs that all contradict each other. No support from Mgmt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEAKE Technology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits