PEAKE Technology Partners

PEAKE Technology Partners Work-Life Balance reviews

United States6 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Friendly, welcoming, and inclusive. A great place to work!

I started at PEAKE Technology Partners in mid-2021, with the labor market really starting to heat up. Their offer was very competitive with larger companies, and the hiring managers were open to full-time remote work. I think the biggest asset to PEAKE, and what pushed me to ultimately move ahead with their offer, is the culture and friendliness. It's a smaller company as far as MSPs go, and they really stress operating with integrity. Customer satisfaction and working as a strategic partner with clients is paramount. Yes, revenue is important, and growth goals are discussed quarterly by leadership - but it's not the end-all be-all for PEAKE. They are not chasing after every single dollar, and poor fitting clients are recognized and dealt with. While there are high expectations, there is also a real sense of support and teamwork. If you get stuck on a task or need guidance it is easy to pull in additional resources.I have a long experience with full-time remote work and the pitfalls it brings along. It can be very difficult to mesh well with your team when you don't have the benefit of working in person, and it is very easy to overwork since you're not physically walking out of the office every evening. I was one of PEAKE's first remote only hires and so I was initially worried about those issues, but after a year here I feel that things have really worked out. There was definitely an initial period where I felt isolated from the team, but there are tools and resources in place to maneuver around that and it's no longer an issue for me. As for overworking, PEAKE is very -

Pros

Operates with integrity, growing rapidly, not captive to every client dollar

Cons

Continually developing ops standards, some pain with service desk churn, would like to see more focus on employee's professional development

Smart people, down-to-earth, doing a good work...

It's a joy to be part of this team. The focus on healthcare is inspiring. The culture of innovation and growth is energizing. You are allowed to bring your insight and experience to the table to help us constantly improve. It is a good mix of challenging towards excellence while throwing in a bit of fun!

Pros

Atmosphere, Benefits, Growth Potential

Cons

Can feel isolating at times, but support is present.

PEAKE Technology Partners insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

drowning help desk

The people there are good, and they don't mind the shenanigans you do to unwind (Office nerf war). However, the company NEEDS more help on the helpdesk, and for some reason, the right candidates never seem to apply. Great people, the leadership, but I don't get the feeling that they're in touch with the service desk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEAKE Technology Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits