Pearce Worldwide Logistics

Working at Pearce Worldwide Logistics: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Knowledgeable management

Working with this company has been a great experience and I hope to continue for many years. They are family oriented and provide ample training. They do what they promise and stand by their word which is so important.

Hands down the best team and leadership!

Everyone at Pearce actually cares about each other and makes you feel like a valued team member. The support team in Tennessee is full of fun energetic folks that make my day enjoyable! You can put hard work in and see the results from day one.

Pros

great team members

Cons

Most of them are Titans fans

Pearce Worldwide Logistics insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility

Great opportunity for go getters!

Awesome opportunity to be your own boss! At first it takes time to build a book of business (I was starting fresh) But the back office is supportive and wants to help you be successful!

Great opportunity for go getters!

I enjoy the ability to be able to be my own boss. AT first it takes time building some clientele (I was starting fresh) but the back office offers alot of support and wants to help you be successful!

Fast-Paced Environment with Great Co-Worker Relationships

I only worked there for a Summer, but I would highly recommend it to anyone who can handle the pace. I can't tell you anything about benefits since I was temporary and part-time.

Relaxed

Very relaxed company to work for, management couldnt be better. They work and help as needed and are always available. They won't chase you down or put pressure on you. You make what you want to make.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Its freight brokering

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pearce Worldwide Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits