Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility Employee Reviews

Workplace Culture
Occupational Safety and Health Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 10, 2019
The culture is very team oriented and most of the employees are willing to take time and teach and educate. It is an understanding of what is required to meet goals and be successful.
govt job
Nuclear Electronics Technician supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pearl HarborMay 7, 2015
good place to work. family environment. safety is emphasized. work on nuclear submarines as shore support facility for the United States Navy.
Nice place to work.
Pure Water Operator/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pearl Harbor, HawaiiApril 17, 2015
Start of Day meeting and deliveries review at 0630. The day is 8 hours and 30 minutes including lunch.
I learned the basics of working for an industrial environment as a civilian vice a member of the armed forces.
My co-workers were a mix of military and civilian workers, most of whom were prior military. I enjoyed working with them.
The most difficult part of the shipyard was the nuclear controls needed for several aspects of the more rarer job orders.
I personally enjoyed working with my hands.
Pros
Great weather, and nice people
Cons
Hawaii is an expensive place to live.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility Reviews by Job Title

Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility Reviews by Location