Pearl River Resort Employee Review

View all Pearl River Resort reviews

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, MSJanuary 9, 2014
A place to get a good job start. A business where guest services always come first no matter the situation is.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks

Other Pearl River Resort Employee Reviews

Another Day
Information Technology Support Technician (Former Employee) –  MississippiMay 7, 2018
I attended work relieving a work shift. Complete other ticket issues that was not completed. In my spare times i read through tickets that was place to know the nature of the cause and effects. Read over handbooks and procedure books; furthermore, updating procedure steps with screen shot with detail for details steps broken down. Answered Call within the resort and addressed every issues with integrity making sure the associate was satisfied to their expectations. Ending of the day recorded i communicated with the department in a detailed report of the nature of the day and passed on any tickets that i could not complete that escalated further to an Analysis to address. I worked all shift at some point of time. Everyone i worked with i communicated and respectively work as a team. Hardest part is not having assistance or lack of communication if a major issue occurred after hours. I learned when an issue had to get done then i had to do it myself. I paid attention to other techs how each one worked on different issue. i taught myself to have confidence to step on difficult issues.
Pros
Free meals for Breaktime
Cons
Lack of communications
Interesting place of employment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Choctaw, MSMarch 31, 2018
The management was an excellent provider to advancement. workplace culture was involved but many times too involved with the progress of the organization which created numerous hardships for employees. Overall, I feel the knowledge and advancement, I encountered while being employed was beneficial for my future.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Cons
Constant changes in management