Pearson Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 913 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Pearson plc (PSO) to Acquire PDRI(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
Pearson to Acquire Workforce Assessment Provider, PDRI - Pearson (NYSE:PSO)(opens in a new window)Benzinga
There are 2 Pearson jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Pearson.
Salary estimated from 5.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Pearson have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 118 questions about working at Pearson. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pearson employees.
Insights from 512 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pearson within the last 5 years.
What skills and experience l had that were related to the position.
If there’s was start developments training programs and if relocation to work experiences abroad is advertised on internal job boards.
Do you have a college degree? Where did you previously work?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Pearson?Published on May 24, 2021