Pecan Valley Centers Employee Review

View all Pecan Valley Centers reviews

Fun and productive work environment.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXSeptember 6, 2017
This clinic had an exceptional workplace culture, management was willing to listen and incorporate new ideas and creativity and I was able to receive supervision and mentors that assisted me in continuing my knowledge and experience in the field.
The most enjoyable part of the job was good humor and exceptional team work.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
High case load at times.

Other Pecan Valley Centers Employee Reviews

Before the new Management
Routine Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXJuly 5, 2018
Before the new management came in the workplace culture was allot more enjoyable because people had been treated more humane and with more respect.

Now people are being talked down barely praised making it very uncomfortable for employee's to be able to come to the manager with questions.

This is not what the company stands for because i believe that the company itself has a great message for client's and their families and was one of the reasons i joined the company in the first place
Pros
Good teamwork at times.
Cons
Poor management who had no leadership or people skills.
PASRR IDD Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TX 76048April 30, 2018
I have worked for PV Centers off and on for 22 years. Training was excellent in the 90's. I enjoyed working for an reputable organization that provided paid leave, health care and retirement benefits. The working environment was professional. I enjoyed working as IDD PASRR SC. It was hard when we were short staffed and I had to cover MI and IDD caseloads. I sent a majority of my time training LTC FC's on their roles and responsibilities regarding PASRR.
Pros
ability to flex your hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pecan Valley Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Pecan Valley Centers Reviews by Location