Pechanga Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Hated working here
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 20, 2018
Lets just say your just a number and easily replaceable. Make sure you say hi to big brother because they are always watching and will fire you over the most ridiculous reasons. I was not fired from here, but I have plenty of friends that will vouch for me.
Too stressful and no appreciation
CAGE CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 5, 2018
When I first started at Pechanga it was an awesome place to work, they had good pay, benefits, and amazing appreciation for employees. By the time I left, I was thrilled to be laid off because the environment and appreciation had done a complete 180! I had gone from loving working there to hating it.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
no appreciation and large amounts of stress
Pechanga could be sometimes it good workplace sometimes it can be really stressful work environment due to management and supervisors and managers
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 31, 2018
I really don't recommend Pechanga has a workplace it's really stressful environment to work with lack of management lack of Supervisors help they have preference in team members they're not equal in the workplace area
Pros
Pechanga does provide a free lunch $3.50 but that was it
Cons
Pechanga will give you two 15-minute breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch
Overall the people I worked with were a lot of fun but management was terrible.
Team member bus person (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 31, 2018
Unfortunately if you weren’t of Hispanic or Filipeno decent, you wouldn’t advance very quickly. Management was lack luster at best with a negative atmosphere that surrounded the place. Almost everyone in the TDR hated their jobs and the way they were being treated. If that isn’t enough our chef in charge of us didn’t care about any shift other than morning shift. He refused to do anything to help other shifts out.
Pros
Free lunches, washed uniforms, and health benefits.
Cons
Terrible management, always understaffed, slight discrimination.
A growing advancing workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 31, 2018
Every day there is a chance to see and meet new people. Pechanga takes pride in making sure everyone stays happy and upbeat but sometimes that overall goal gets lost by the magnitude of how many people actually work there.
Pros
Free lunch, Great benefits
Cons
Poor management, Very hierarchical
Very stressful dealing with customers that are losing money.
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA 92590July 24, 2018
Walking around greeting customers and perform daily maintain on slot machines.
The math that powers slot machines
Very careless and really don't enjoy their job.
Laid back
Dealing with the customers
Meeting different kinds of people every day
Pros
Meeting new people and networking
Cons
There was a fast over turn on the job.
Horrible
Wardrobe Attendant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 16, 2018
working grave yard is yard, my job ther was very easy and time consuming. Managment was horrible and they play favortism there too. the hardest part working there is you have no life working grave yard. meeting new people was the best part of the job and the pay too.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
worst managment ever and hard to get a job there
ok
Corporal public safety (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 13, 2018
was given a good amount of classes to advance but never went further then corporal. tried to advance multi times then i got promoted when no one else wanted to take it
Over worked and underpaid
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 9, 2018
I was hired as part time. I asked 3 times during orientation about the schedule but no one would tell me. I found out later I had to work 6 days a week with one day off even as a part time employee. This was upsetting because I received no benefits or PTO . I decided to give my to week notice after 5 months. I called about my final paycheck, because I had questions and Therese was really rude to me. I’m glad I no longer work there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No life outside of work
Good Co-workers
Web Developer/Web Content Administrator (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 5, 2018
Been working here for a couple of months and everyone is respectful and the company focus a lot on their employees. There are a lot of departments and are always hiring, so if you don't like what you do, you can always transfer or move up.
Poor management and pay
Valet (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 5, 2018
Job itself is fairly easy. Although it seems like it's all based off cliques and who should hang out with who, and who one shouldn't hang out with. Consistent gossiping goes around. Some of the management team acts poorly. Majority of the time you never see them and are always down in their office or are taking lunch breaks together and leaving another one from management to do all the work.
Pros
Free lunches & full benefits
Very Fast Pace, Productice and Fun Place to WorK at
Assistant Executive Steward (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 27, 2018
I would start my shift with a Pre- Shift meeting with my employees, Thank them for their hard work make them feel appreciated, I would use this opportunity and ask my employees if they had any questions I could answer and or concerns they might have.
I also would take this window of opportunity to relate and update any recent updates from our Company and or Management.
I would prepare for inspections and assign the right effective my best employees to execute our goals for that night.
Pros
Paid Vacation
Cons
Difficult to take time off since I was a Supervisor
I totally enjoyed this job this is my best job ever
Wardrobe attendant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed working with the people that I worked with with a management with the bosses that I had everybody that I worked with their was amazing. It's an amazing place to work for. If I have a chance to go back I would go back and work with them again
Managment
Cage Cashier/Main Banker (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 20, 2018
managers on certain shifts were kinda rude to other associates on other shift ( they would actually roll eyes) among the managers they had poor communication skills most other things about the place were swell
Pros
free lunches
Cons
smoke environment, guest were able to be as rude as they wanted to us, dirty work environmeny
Pechanga is a good job if you can get it.
Slot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 15, 2018
Getting a Gaming License to work at Pechanga is extremely difficult.
You will have to jump through hoops you never even thought relevant. But, the pay is extremely good.
Good team culture
Pool and Water Feature Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 7, 2018
Management is always willing to listen and offer additional training when and where needed. Come with a good work ethic and you will do well. Many promotions from within.
Pros
Full benifits and free lunches
Cons
24/7 operation don't expect Holidays off
Poor management and no life balance
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 24, 2018
In the time ive worked there it was probably the most stressful job ever, i worked as a house keeper and it was terrible the employes are mean, and the managers dont care about you. They will only give you 1 day off because they are short on people and if you clean all your rooms you cant go home early so you will clean more, most ladies wont help and if they do they just treat you terrible most of the time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
People, and management
No help.
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 22, 2018
The floors are extremely unfriendly and not helpful whatsoever. I'm not sure what's the point of training because each floor expects differently. They put you down for asking questions, look the other way if you're asking for help or going by what you're trainer trained you to do, threaten your job, expect you to know everything and contradict everything you been taught in training, and help you in no way. I'm just waiting to be fired because I'm basicly just winging it from mixtures of training and unpleasant floors I've come across just so I can continue doing my job. I really like this job but they're just letting me fail as they stand back watching it happen.
Pros
great job and food
Cons
Not helpful or welcoming
everyday is something different
Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 9, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with and the way they make you feel like you're part of a family. The hardest part is being away from your real family and tying to balance the two worlds. It's a fast paced lifestyle that is not for everyone.
Pros
Pechanga takes care of their employees
Great environment to work in
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 9, 2018
There was lots of interaction and team work in a regular basis. In the department that I worked in, there was definitely a family type of dynamic. I built lifelong relationships from my time at Pechanga.