Pecheles Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Don’t Waste Your Time.
Parts/Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 9, 2018
This was the worst career decision I ever made. The owner has no people skills whatsoever. I had to call out because my daughter was sick. The owner harassed me the whole day had me to random jobs throughout the day and made me stay a few hours late even though I explained the situation to him directly. The owner also set my pay with with a base and commission and promised it would be more money. When I calculate it and advises him it wasn’t more. He just said I would make more and walked away without explaining. When I quit and received my W-2 for the previous year the company did not take any federal taxes out of my check even though I instructed them to do so upon hire. The company is as crooked as the owner. Only two long employees I met while I was there. Every day you didn’t know who would be gone next. Do not work for this company! This is your heads up!
Pros
Cons
The Lying
it is great
Finance Director - Pecheles Automotive Group (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 29, 2016
it is a great place to work...very good management and great training.
work place id=s very nice. wonderful building
great co workers...i liked working there
benefits
benefits
Employee Revovling Door
Auto Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NC. 27834February 22, 2015
Lets start off with how many employees have worked there. Pecheles has been in business for 30 years. About the first 16 years he was strictly a Volkswagen dealer and Audi as best I can tell. Then he picked up Ford , Toyota, Honda ,Hyundai and Mitsubishi( well he has one mechanic maybe working on two Mitsubishis a week).
If I knew my employee number was going to be well over 50,000( yes you are reading fifty thousand) I would of walked right out of there. The employer's mentality is to keep hiring people needed or not and then firer them when there is no work.
The above employee number system was confirmed by two long term employees who seen excessive amounts of mechanics and service managers come and go.
Pros
Cons
Revovling Door for wokers, no jopb security