Peddle
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Peddle Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
It is a good company to work for under the right management. The job itself is simple, ask the customer some questions, give a quote, and try to get them to sell their car(s) to peddle. Customers tend to get upset often.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
accepted the job and was promised decent commissions of 10%. thats a lie. only make between $5 and $8 a car. sit on the phones all day to maybe pick up 6 cars a day. no training for the job. you CANNOT make a living at this company. commision isnt paid right away, takes weeks for it to go through. only paid once a month.
Pros
work whenever
Cons
everything else
I love contracting for this company. I have flexibility with my hours, and it is a great part time job for me. I can work around my own schedule, go to work and finish up with my day. As a mentally disabled person, this contract is a great confidence boost.The managers are also so sweet and nice.
This job is perfect for anyone who has a busy life and a lot of unexpected events. Since you can log on any time any where.. Just have to be motivated and deal with a lot of peoples unrealistic wants
Pros
Own hours, work from Nywhere
Cons
Dont see where compensation comes from
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I worked here a little over a year and loved my experience. Very much a start up company. I worked a total of 3 different positions. One of which, I had no choice and I was told this was my new position. That ultimately is why I left. Other than that, the office culture is great! Fun events as well.
There is no hourly pay only comission which is unfair to agents. I remember working for 1 month and going home with $50 USD. The manager is alright but the pay is unfair.
I really enjoyed working at Peddle. Very cool atmosphere with fun co-workers who are all striving for the same goal. Open communication between departments. Perks. Great deck outside to chill.
Pros
Great People
Peddle is a great company to be a part of. They have a great culture with incredible benefits. You feel like part of a family instead of a co-worker.