Pediatric Associates Employee Reviews

This workplace was a great experience for me. Very team oriented and productive. My manager was amazing
Medical Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 17, 2019
Working for this company was a great experience for me that I wish would have never ended. We were all a family. Everyone was motivated , hard working. The company also takes care of their employees.
Pros
Insurance, events
Cons
My daughter could not breath
Parent (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLMarch 15, 2019
Scheduled an emergency appointment hen was turned away saying she did not have insurance. We have been with Pediatric Associates for over ten years, offered then cash they refused went to an emergency care and they treated my daughter. So cold hearted and then they send a letter for my family never to come back and sent my one adult daughter her complete medical records in violation of the HIPPA Laws to me...Managment is just mean and evil ...

NOTE ON THEIR WEB SITE THEY POST ONLY POSITIVE REVIEWS A CON OF A COMPANY NEVER DID REQUIRED COMPLETE PHYSICALS AS OUR CHILDS NEW PEDIATRITION HAS...
Bad company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 17, 2019
I worked at pediatric Associates for a few years and when I first started I loved waking up and going to work, but as years went on management got worse and the company started treating employees very unfairly. A lot of great employees were FIRED for what they company went off of suspicion but didn’t fire everyone who was involved. They pick and chose who they wanted to fire letting all the other ones stay for whatever reason they thought was okay. They overwork the employees and pay you less than any other doctors office, and for this to be such a big corporation you would think they wouldn’t be so cheap and actually pay their MAs what they deserve. They over book the schedule leaving parents to do nothing but yell at the MAs and of course management would never do anything about it.
The doctors were always a pleasure to work for, but as far as management and above, are horrible at there jobs. So if your looking for a fun and great place to work, this corporation is not it.
Pros
Great doctors!!
Cons
Management, favoritism, horrible pay.
fun work place
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAFebruary 9, 2019
Responsible for scheduling patients for office visits, checking in patients and verifying insurance Collect co-payments, Entering patient info into EMR Scheduling Procedures as needed, Answering patient phone calls in a courteous and professional manner, Confirm Appointments and Procedures, Process faxes and other important documentation, Communicate with the clinical staff about changes on the schedule, Verify Insurance eligibility and process authorizations, Other duties as assigned, Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and send out the appropriate communications.
Okay
Hearing And Vision Technician (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLFebruary 6, 2019
Not alot to say not the worst job not the best job. Workers always have drama with each other, pay was okay but not enough for current economy. Management wasnt always the best. Corporate was worst of all, they were arrogant and not helpful when needed.
Pros
Lunchons, most weekends off
Cons
No over time
Great workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 1, 2019
This is a fast paced office with great providers and a great staff. Very well training tactics and staff that makes working enjoyable and easily approachable if needed. The schedule was very busy but ran smoothly.
Avoid this place!
LPN (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2019
Turnover rate is high. They allow some employees to get a way with everything and expect you to pick up their slack. Most of the doctors are great to work with, however management is terrible.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not treated equally, supervisor doesn’t respect employees, nurses continuously call out with no punishment
Okay place to work at, if you are a managers pet
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm BeachDecember 31, 2018
Pediatric Associates is a good company to work for if you are a Managers Pet and if you run back and tell management everything, and if you tell on every employee, that's what they like ( meaning Front office managers). The higher managers, CEO, CFO, etc. Sits at the Business office and call all the shots, and when they visit locations, it's hard for them to run their own system. They can't schedule a patient, they can't check them in or out, can't process a referral, and as soon as they walk through the doors, the office managers are scrambling to make sure the office staff is doing what they are supposed to be doing,( it's all a front). Only if they really know who their office managers are,
Employees doesn't feel safe with the open door policy, because you are so afraid of your co-workers knowing what suppose to be confidential between you and your manager, if you do bring it to the BO's attention, who are they going to believe? The MANAGERS because they have little office kissers that's going to back them up.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Insurance sucks, petty office managers who lie a lot. Over worked, over booking patients & long wait time
Very interesting place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLDecember 19, 2018
Pediatric Associates doesn’t value there employees. The pay rate isn’t as good as other companies. It good that there is room for advancement. Clinical manager is very professional and a team player .
Pros
Free lunch, room for advancement
Cons
A lot of meetings. Pay rate, Doctors need to learn how to talk to people.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLDecember 3, 2018
A busy place to learn new skills , a lot of training and always trying to improve customer service, busy place with average 24 patients per provider..
Pros
Lots of training
Nice place to work
Pediatric Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2018
My experience at Pediayric Group is amazing, is organize , the team work is Amazing, nice very nice place Drs. They treat the employees with respect
Pros
Free lunch every wk
Cons
We have break
i learned alot about computers and scanning
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GANovember 11, 2018
i learned how to scan documents and got to do something i love.
It also gave me a reason to stay at home and work instead of working in an office.
It was neat experience.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
it was a lonely job, i like being around people.
Avoid at all cost
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 8, 2018
Do not apply here. At the time I worked here they were only paying $8 an hour. The cheapest apartment in the worst area at that time was $650 a month. The staff, for the most part, was awesome.
Great facility to work in
Phlebotomy Externship (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GANovember 8, 2018
It was a quiet, nice, little office to work in. The staff was so welcoming and so nice. I enjoyed working along side so many friendly people. If I had any doubts or questions they were happy to help.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No water fountains
worst place to work... it's as if you are back in high school
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 6, 2018
employees form cliques. employees harass each other and make the work place unacceptable to work in. when someone is assigned to work in a certain station they don't usually work in that station. most people walk away from their assigned stations numerous times a day just for the sake of it. only certain employees are expected to pull the weight while management sits on their but all day long.
Great work environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 5, 2018
Many of the workers there were really friendly and made me feel like I belong.The workers were extremely helpful whenever I needed it and always had a smile on their face.
Fun Place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 2, 2018
I really enjoyed working at this place. I enjoyed taking care of the children and the families. Bonding with the kids and their parents as they grew was an amazing feeling.
Great place to work!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 31, 2018
Pediatric Associates is an awesome place to work. Staff is great and help each other in need. Work can be flexible depending on your personal need. Employees have good benefits and bonuses available.
Pros
Flexible
friendly environment
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLSeptember 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for this company. This job is however a faster pace job. the coworkers are super friendly and it is a good company to work for.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
fast pace
Kid Freindly
Medical Assistant/ Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Palestine, TXSeptember 24, 2018
When I was fresh out of school. I was hired here where I learned a tremendous amount of running a lab, working with children and working the front office.
Pros
Kid friendly
Cons
to far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatric Associates. Our community is ready to answer.