Pediatric Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast working place no time to break
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sky Lake, FLMarch 29, 2018
I love the company because my kids been going there since they were small, but working there was so much favoritism, bullying, and if you can't keep up they will fire you without no warning and management don't know what they are doing half the time.
Pros
Free lunch most times
Cons
No room to advance
Fun place to work
Customer Service /Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2018
It's ok to work...full time great staff everything in order.would recommend to anyone hate they moved everyone cares potluck every now and then.. great pay
Fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  3211 jenkintown paMarch 21, 2018
I enjoyed working with peds I didn't enjoy that all the clients I had was 3 and 4 hours away from home if one of my clients got sick that means no job
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks
Practice Manager position
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARMarch 18, 2018
I loved the job as Practice Manager. I was responsible for day to day management of clerical, clinical staff as well as Providers - MDs and APRNs. I have had a long-term career in managing people and working in areas such as Quality and other programs like MU and PCMH. I love a challenge.

I learned that even though I had many years of experience in regulatory compliance, human resources etc. my opinions and thoughts were not always accepted or appreciated by the two MD partners. They wanted to take risks that I was not willing to take.

I loved the staff and providers. I hated to give up the job but was pushed by the partners to take less money or take on more work than I could possibly do.
Pros
Paid health benefits, close to home, good salary, worked 32 hours\week
Cons
Micromanagement of Partners; Conflict between the two partners routinely
Good company to work for depending on the location
FRONT OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 16, 2018
Overall good company to work for, not very much opportunity for advancement unless you are a doctor but otherwise good company with good benefits for full-time not so much for part-time
Pros
Free lunch during meetings, "meetings are on the clock"
Cons
Working with the public can be stressful
Decent first job experience
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMarch 8, 2018
Busy, busy, busy work environment. Needs better management of employees. People seem to do whatever they want to do and management allows it or is unaware.
Pediatric clinic
Pediatric Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAFebruary 25, 2018
Great patients as they came to there appointments and even walk-in's. Make appointments, new patient paperwork, faxes, mail, Insurance verification, co-pays, phone calls, a Bilingual interpreter in Spanish.I learned so much about children and how much vaccinations they need and how sick they can get. The Management had an open door policy that was very nice and helpful. Everyone there was very friendly and we all worked as a team and did thing's all so out of work time. The hardest part of the job is not getting sick. Th most enjoyable thing about work there was that everyone worked as a team and we could all help each other out and make sure that our patients were taken care of.
Pros
Helpful and caring office
Cons
Small brake room for how many employees they have
This is not a place to work
MA (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Horrible management , rude as........ Walking to see what she can’t do to make you in trouble, or looking at her computer doing nothing! Very unfair and desmotivate place to work !!!
Hospice full of patients no one helps each other, no team work.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
No team work
a well run clinic
Pediatrician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 15, 2018
We saw many patient a day but i felt i gave very good medical care because it was so well run. I was just physically exhausted seeing 40 patients a day and someimes 55-60 if we also did the PMshift from 6-9 PM which was required I think one ot twice a month.
Pros
well run and good paient care
Cons
physically not sustainable
Fun place to work part-time, kind coworkers, ridiculous clients(at the particular location)
Hearing and Vision Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lauderdale Lakes, FLFebruary 9, 2018
It was fun getting to know everyone and work with the doctors and their nurses - they can be both professional and hilarious when the time calls for it. The pay is low but the clients, though sometimes rude and impatient, were generally respectful. It serves as a decent introductory job to the medical field and gives an idea of what it would be like to be a clinical assistant, under stressful and otherwise situations. Management needs to be tested and restructured.
Pros
Free coffee and tea, sometimes free lunch, amiable coworkers
Cons
No financial benefits as a Hearing and Vision Assistant, payed just above minimum wage
Drama,drama,drama
medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 21, 2018
The people here will try to engage in drama with you and the managers are no better. Try to do your work and get out. The hardest part is just drama within the office and the unprofessionalism of this company.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Bosses scream at you for no reason no good place to work they fire everyone when they want dont aprriciate your work
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 14, 2018
They dont care about you vacation time or sick days you can take off are only to privilege people they like only job is not secured if u are sick they will still write u up so you have to make a copy of your doctors note
Friendly and Collaborative work place.
Lab Tech/ Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2018
Great company to work for and the working environment was always one of collaboration and patient dedication. I would highly recommend this company to any medical assistants or lab technicians.
Getting along with my coworkers. Be able to complete a task as a team.
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Pediatric Associates open the doors for me. They make feel like i was part of a family. My manager is the best person i ever meet. She is easy going and understanding. Thanks to Pediatric Associates they change my life forever and i am thank full that God guide me to be part of a great company.
It a great place to work
Call Center Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 28, 2017
as long as you follow the rules and do what needs to be done its a breeze. wish i could have stayed the only complaint that i have is that for them to be a pediatric place that have no sympathy for working single mothers. the reason i no longer work there is because my child have hand foot and mouth disease he could not go to daycare and the doctor at pediatric associates told me not to come into work that day. next day I was laid off. so if you have children and you have no one but yourself to take care of them don't even bother getting a job here
Stressful and very clicky place to work.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  2865 chancellor Dr Edgewood kyDecember 22, 2017
Very stressful place to work. Very clicky group of women almost the verge of bulling. A lot of work load for the pay. No recognition for a good job done.
Pros
Free lunches and flexible schedule
Cons
Healthcare, office morale, raises
Stressful and rude employees
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 16, 2017
The manager back then was great, but employees were jist rude amongst them. Employees at times would take long on their breaks and slow production. I would not like to work here again.
fun work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 11, 2017
the doc is awsome the place great wonderful and caring allways taking new patients you can always get in to be seen even on the same day. staff is friendly and you always stay busy
Cons
no health care benifits
This is a company that is good for beginners. If you are a student, this is definitely the place to work. They will work with your schedule.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 9, 2017
They offer a competitive salary and benefits. This is definitely the place to gain experience in both healthcare and customer service in general. Ypu will learn a lot working there.
Loved working in the medical field
Receptionist and Medical Asst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 28, 2017
I loved working in the doctor office. I was my first time and I learned a lot but enjoyed it more. They were friendly and showed me a lot. I was a quick learning the more I learned the more they showed me.