Pediatric Associates Culture reviews

fun place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 2, 2019
the office was a great place to work, enjoyed working with all the people, was able to work between drs and lab which I enjoyed a lot. I enjoyed working with the patients and getting to know them and their families.
Nice place to work
Pediatric Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2018
My experience at Pediayric Group is amazing, is organize , the team work is Amazing, nice very nice place Drs. They treat the employees with respect
Pros
Free lunch every wk
Cons
We have break
Great work environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 5, 2018
Many of the workers there were really friendly and made me feel like I belong.The workers were extremely helpful whenever I needed it and always had a smile on their face.
care manager
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 24, 2018
Bad management. Very little benefits. Not good for work/life balance with family. Business is really more focus on $$$$ then patient care. Nice workplace culture but not really applied on the day to day.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Very poor benefits
Loved working for them
Medical Assistant/Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLAugust 1, 2018
Loved working for them just it got to crazy for me that’s why I left, great company loved what I did will love to go back now but as regular employee not the management
Fun and depenable place to work
Pediatric Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 22, 2018
Most enjoyed career. need to work on pay rate.
Workplace culture was fun but we also made sure everyday tasks were complete. Hardest part of job was learning and adminstering vaccations
fast paced
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 20, 2018
It was fun working there. The staff and doctors were great. The manager was a fun manager. we always had fun. We got along greet. From time to time it got extreme busy.
Fast paced
Medial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 21, 2018
This job is very fast paced, we have 8 providers and each provider may see up to 20 patients a day. Working at this practice I have learned a lot, how to swab and test for strep throat and flu, how to do urinalysis and cultures, how to do hemoccults and mono spots. I learned how to give vaccines to newborns up until adults. The hardest part of the job is having multiple patients while needing to immunizations or lab results. The most enjoyable part of this job is communicating with the children. No matter how rough your day is going, they will always put a smile on your face.
Pros
only working 4 days a week
Cons
10 hour days
fun work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 11, 2017
the doc is awsome the place great wonderful and caring allways taking new patients you can always get in to be seen even on the same day. staff is friendly and you always stay busy
Cons
no health care benifits
This is a company that is good for beginners. If you are a student, this is definitely the place to work. They will work with your schedule.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 9, 2017
They offer a competitive salary and benefits. This is definitely the place to gain experience in both healthcare and customer service in general. Ypu will learn a lot working there.
temp job
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 20, 2017
This was a temp job I was placed at by a staffing agency. They were not very organized & there were a lot of office politics in play. I did enjoy my coworkers & appreciated my training
Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 12, 2017
Very busy on every day basis. Learned a lot of medical techniques. Management was very understanding. workplace was friendly. no hard part of the job. The enjoyable part of the job was to see happy faces after helping the patient.
Benefits
Cons
Distance from my home
nice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2017
nice place to start right out of nursing school or MA school, Great learning experience and overall fun environment to work with the kids, great experience
Pediatric Associates
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 4, 2017
I loved working at pediatric associates, all co workers and management was great. The most enjoyable part of working there was being able to interact with the children.
Fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMay 31, 2017
Loved the job
Supervisor did not know how to do his job
People were nice
I miss this job but had to leave due to my move
Pay was ok
Doctors and nurses were very nice
Pros
The people in the office were great
Cons
Short breaks
Medical Office
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 16, 2017
Pediatric Associates is an amazing place to work, you get to be apart of a team no matter what department you are working in. This staff works together as one, especially a great place to work if you love children! I would defiantly recommend Pediatric Associates to anyone wanting to go into the medical field!
Very loving place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 3, 2017
A day at work was always fun because I got to see little children. I learned to have lots of patience with children. Management was always helpful and worked with me. The hardest part was seeing the children cry as they were given injections. The most enjoyable was making them happy and giving them hugs and stickers.
Pros
Going on lunch dates with the employee
Professional and Friendly Medical Office
Dr. Tom Rogers, Jr (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2017
The management and culture of Cook Children's Physician's Network allowed for experience and skillset growth in a medical office environment. My colleagues promoted team work in order to meet our office needs. The most enjoyable aspect of the position is being allowed the opportunity to enhance my knowledge of the medical billing industry as well as interact with a friendly staff and the patients.
Awesome
Medical Receptionist Miami (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work for me was very busy and fun day. it is a very enjoyable job especially working with our newborn that is new to the office.Our management team is to die for meaning they are very concern about each in one of us that works for thecompany plus there patients
You will never be hungery
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 1, 2016
Great people and great benefit never a dole moment great place for learning. The doctors are very understanding and patient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatric Associates. Our community is ready to answer.