Pediatric Center Employee Reviews

I enjoy getting to know the new patients and the parents
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 22, 2019
The office is very unorganized. There is no title for the higher people like a supervisor or team lead so there is no respect. A lot of complaining in the work place.
Pros
The patients that come in
Cons
Its not organized
Pediatric Center
Medical Staff (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TexasDecember 4, 2018
Comfortable place to work, very welcoming. They understand that family comes first and are very helpful. Small company no room for advancement or growth but great for a starting position.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Communication and advancement
Great place to work with and willing to help you.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCNovember 1, 2018
Pediatric Center was a good place to work at and if they have an applicable job for me to do, I would go back and work for them anytime. The doctors and the other associates will go over and beyond to help you and makes sure that you know how to do it.
Pros
The doctors go over and beyond to help you and make sure you know what to do and how to do it.
Cons
They still use paper files.
Review
Front Office Lead (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 7, 2018
Human Resouces, Front office lead, reports, patient care, billing, coding, Liason for provider and insurance companies and more. Detail regarding complaint issues and ensuring they are followed.
enjoyed working with pediatrics
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCSeptember 10, 2018
I enjoyed learning further from peers (this was 1st office, just after graduating). It was a pleasure to work with the pediatric children and help them feel more at ease in that atmosphere, their smiles put a smile on my face. :)
Na
HIT Internship (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ILJune 23, 2018
Good people. work together. The atmosphere is where everyone works together to get things done in the best possible way. When mistakes are made people own up to them and work towards a way to correct them instead of making you feel worthless.
great work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, TXMay 31, 2018
in the 4 years of my employment, i loved the work environment. Just looking for a change cause there is no advancement available to those who want to advance in the field.
the most enjoyable part of the job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMay 29, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to work with children daily as well as a group of great providers who really care about their patients.
I enjoyed working with children
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 5, 2018
Most of children didn't have any kind of healthcare insurance and most was on medicaid. She wouldn't turn them down and she tried to make sure everyone was seen. The office was in low income neighborhood and most family was on low income. I enjoyed the job but the pay was lousy with no benefits. Her business final went under.
Pros
all holidays off
Cons
no benefits
Great if you love children, management is terrible
Clinical Staff (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MD 21702April 10, 2018
The patients and about half of the providers are wonderful to work with. Having said that management is poor. On any given day you can work where you were designated or be switched at the drop of a hat. Please do not stand up for yourself or the patients, the partners frown upon that. Many others like your are willing to help out, but they burn out quickly and there is little reward for stepping up and helping out.
Pros
Awesome patients
Cons
Terrible management
Great people to work with
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 6, 2018
Loved the people I got to work with at Pediatric Center! We had lots of fun and they were always helpful and very professional. I miss many of the people I worked with!
Great
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VA 23059October 18, 2017
Duties Include: Check patients in/out, collecting copays and balances, updating patient demographic information, coding daily encounter forms, filing charts, converting charts to EMR, Scanning patient paperwork into electronic charts, taking messages and distribute accordingly, answering multi line phone system, and any other duties given to me by management.
Always a great learning experience. Very family oriented
Front Desk Receptionist/cmbc (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 14, 2017
I love working with the employees, Management is great. Dr's are awesome. Family is important. The patients are very enjoyable and lovable. All around, I love my job, I just wish I could do more of what I
studied for so I may advance.
A fast paced job with a great boss
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXAugust 9, 2017
A typical day would consist of chart pulling and insurance verification. We also had to keep up with the fast pace! The most enjoyable part of the job was all the kids!
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Some employers had issues
The Physicians are the only good thing there
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 11, 2017
The Pediatricians are GREAT!! They are the most flexible, kind, knowledgeable and friendly doctors I've ever met. The office management is dysfunctional. The workplace culture is great if you have friends or family that work there...yes, there are family members that work there. The inner office employees are gossip queens and if you are new working there, keep your personal life private completely.
Pros
The Pediatricians
Cons
Workplace culture
Loveable Job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMay 8, 2017
My typical day at work is checking in and out patients, scheduling following up appointments, verifying private insurance and medicaid, scanning. What I learned working for Pediatric Center was about all insurances co-pays and how to handle an upset patient. Management is not to good but still worked with it because I loved my job.
Pros
My patients
Cons
Mangement
Great people
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 23, 2017
Great work environment. People are really laid back and easy to work with. Management is very honest and always making sure people are covered and well taken care of.
Pros
free lunches from doctors
Fast paced placed, hands and on with plenty of tasks to keep you on your feet all day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Getting patients in according to order and time frame, I learned how to treat and greet patients with care and in a professional manner, management was very involved with patients and workers, she also did her best to keep everyone happy and in their place. The hardest part was dealing with parents of patients. I enjoyed working with children.
Pros
children were great
Cons
slow co workers
Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo, identificada con las necesidades de padres y pacientes.
Secretary medical (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 8, 2017
La atención a los pacientes es siempre adecuada y certera. Los horarios eran flexibles. Ambos médicos comprometidos con la salud y el bienestar de los pacientes. Los padres de los pacientes siempre reciben respuesta inmediata e instrucciones específicas.
Pros
Horarios flexibles
Cons
Empresa privada pequeña sin beneficios medicos
Great Job
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 16, 2016
The doctors and nurses and all staff was exceptional at their jobs and i enjoyed working there i would no trade that experience for anything