Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Flexible work schedule; great colleagues
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Downingtown, PAMay 1, 2017
PTS was the perfect fit for me in terms of balancing my family and work schedules. I love working in the schools in our local district and I was able to work close to home. This helped a little bit to offset the lower pay that was given to me for a job that incorporates a wealth of work on a daily basis.
Pros
flexible work schedule/times
Cons
lower pay
Official response from Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
July 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! PTS is owned and managed by a team of working parents, and we understand that a family/work balance is extremely important. When placing therapists in districts, we try to keep your priorities at the top of our minds, as we know this is key to sustaining an ongoing partnership from year to year. We're happy that you've enjoyed your time with PTS.

Professional Community
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chester Springs, PAApril 18, 2017
Great professional work environment with supportive staff. Many opportunities for professional development and collaboration between the various therapists.
N/a
Independent Contractor COTA (Former Employee) –  Chester, PaAugust 3, 2015
As independent contractor, provided OT services to students in Chester Upland School District. Received little support from management in dealing with school district
Cons
Little support from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3