Pediatrics Plus Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work!
Assistant Director at Pediatrics Plus Arkadelphia (Current Employee) –  Arkadelphia, ARJanuary 24, 2019
I love all of the people I work with and I am sad to be leaving. However I am also excited to go back into the field I went to school for. Peds Plus has taught me so much and I have grown for that. They take pride in what they do with the kids and are all about teaching and loving them. I will truly miss all of our kids. Overall the best place to be in this field amazing company to work for. And God is always first I love that.
Pros
Everything.
Lack of Management Skills
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arkadelphia, ARJanuary 23, 2019
Tried to be opened minded when coming from Ascent to Pediatrics Plus but management sucks. The Director and Asst. DIRECTOR is horrible and they show favoritism toward a teacher assistant that never stays in class and don't want to interact with the kids. They are fake as fake can be when parents and upper management is around but true colors comes out when they are gone. This is why I got out of there. It was becoming another Ascent with Horrible Directors. Loved the kids and the overall focus but Management Suck!
Pros
Kids and hours
Cons
Management favoritism
Poor management and excessive favoritism
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Arkadelphia, ARJanuary 21, 2019
My entire experience at the Arkadelphia clinic was awful. I loved working with kids and that came with challenges, but management was constantly breathing down your neck for no reason and showed certain employees favoritism. The whole experience turned sour to the point where I didn’t want to go to work at all.
Cons
too much drama and and he say she say
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2019
Management accuses of people of things without even talking to the source. They are known to take one word over another without investigating. Pay is HORRIBLE for nine hour work days. Be prepared to work from 9am-6pm for 9.50 an hour.
Pros
children
Cons
management, pay, and work schedules
Positive fun encouraging work culture!
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 18, 2018
With christian leadership principles in place, no one person is above another and all new ideas are considered. Every decision is client-based and every students unique needs are continually considered.
Pros
It's a work culture that cultivates a family atmosphere.
Cons
All jobs have stressful days, but we support each other at Peds.
ok place to work
Referral Manager (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 18, 2018
I think the culture is really fake for lack of a better word. The people here don't actually work as a team as they promoted. The job isn't difficult its just an uncomfortable environment.
Loved it
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 30, 2018
Pediatrics Plus is a truly amazing company. If you work here you absolutely feel the passion from people who love to help others. You are surrounded by hardworking, loving, uplifting people. It is a very professional company that is always going to be there for you no matter what. They truly care about their employees. Amazing work environment always giving back to their employees and they LOVE the children.
Cons
Underpaid
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJune 17, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for peds plus! Great atmosphere for employees as well as the families that they serviced. I highly recommend anyone to this workplace!
Pros
all around great place
Cons
not much i can think of
Very stressful
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 11, 2018
Management did not treat other employees fair also management was never organized. Over all all employees were treated different pay rate was not high enough
Pediatrics Plus was great!
MEDICAL SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2018
I absolutely loved working here. When I was there, management was amazing! They cared about the patients AND employees. They treated us well and the pay was decent.

Want to know more about Pediatrics Plus?

Ask a question
Fast-paced, challenging workplace.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARDecember 27, 2017
If you like working for those that challenge you and give feedback that allows for personal and professional growth then this is the place for you and you are part of a company that does wonderful things for the children in their communities.
Good to place to work if you have kids
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 23, 2017
The management and workplace culture is good to you if you have children. I enjoy the people I work with and for the most part everyone gets along and wants the best for the kiddos we work with.
If you love helping children, this is the place for you
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARJune 19, 2017
It is the best place for children to gather the tools they need to conquer their future. The work is hard, stressful at times, but you leave everyday with a sense that you have really made a difference in a child's life.
Productive work place
Nurse (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 5, 2017
Very busy pediatric office with kind and courteous staff members. Open late during the week (Mon-Thursday) and open on Saturdays. Vaccination mandatory office.
Clinic Closed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blaine, MNJune 2, 2017
It was a small Pediatric Clinic, that attempted to grow to quickly and ended up closing due to poor decisions made by everyone in charge. The patients and their parents were wonderful. I learned a lot from the nursing staff and from the doctors.
Great Place
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 30, 2016
Peds is a great place to work with amazing children. It is also a good place to get experience. Typically, the work load is light because of all of the support that is there.
Productive and fun place to work with children
Certified Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 30, 2015
Pediatrics Plus is a great organization to work for. The work is manageable and the people are work are great team players.
Substitute teacher
Substitiute teacher (Former Employee) –  conwayMarch 30, 2015
-Love everything about this place
-Great working enviorment and co-workers
-Management is willing to help you with anything in order to benefit the children there
-They are flexable to meet your schedule needs
medical office for children
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CASeptember 10, 2014
Did basic receptionist jobs. Periodically would work on medical records and room patients.
Children
Teaching Assistant- Help (Current Employee) –  Little RockSeptember 18, 2013
Everything started off great but there's A LOT of favoritism and racism that goes on.
Pros
Pretty easy work load
Cons
Racism and favoritism