Pedigree Technologies LLC

Working at Pedigree Technologies LLC: 12 Reviews

United States12 reviews

Good place to learn

Good place to learn new technologies and start a career. Deadlines aren't too bad. Management is mostly reasonable and available for questions. Overall not bad.

Amazing teamwork!

The management doesn't micro-manage at all. They set an expectation and people do it. If they don't they do ask why expectation wasn't met, but mainly just want to make sure things get done. They are very forgiving and only want the best for everyone. I see nothing but smiles and hear happy 'Hello!' all day long. Even the officers and founder will come up and great you with a friendly handshake and a pat on the shoulder! They thank everyone is so many ways to show how they appreciate the hard work we do for them all the time.

an exciting place to work

It is a young vibrant company that is growing extremely fast. I managed approximately 55 accounts. The goal was to assist in problem resolution, upsell where appropriate and maintain a quality, win/win relationship with the customer.

Pros

a dynamic work flow

Cons

internal communications were sometimes difficult

Great casual work environment

This company has given me more opportunites in the short period that I have been here. It is a smaller company constantly growing. They care about their employees.

Pros

Casual Work Environment

Great place

Great place to work with wonderful people. Had it's busy time and slow time. Great to bring homework during the slow times. The management is great. Hours and pay are very nice.

good work place

good workplace with good team and great infrastructure, safe work environment and good people to work with. good managers though pushfull but good at helping team

Good experience

Great job, had a good experience learned many skills was able to move up in the company. Worked in many different environments and was able to work under pressure and complete tasks.

Nope

No advancement opportunities. Low pay. Commission system is skewed. You are led to believe that you will get commissions right and left...GOOD LUCK with that!!

Worked from home online

Not much interaction with others. I entered data on a need-to basis as instructed by my supervisor. This did help me learn self motivation and the ability to set and meet my own deadlines

Destructive and hostile work environment

Senior management has their best interests in mind and not the employees. Will place blame, scream, yell, swear on a daily basis. It is a common place to call out employees in front of their peers negatively as a way to "motivate" others. Limited advancement opportunities.

Bad Work Environment and No Advancement Opportunities

Look elsewhere in your job search. The executive team and upper management make the work environment hard to bare. There is a lack of respect for employees and if you are not a director then your ideas and opinions are not listened to. There is absolutely no checks and balances in place, so it is very easy to feel like you are being belittled when sharing your ideas and work.

Pros

Flexible schedule and colleagues are great

Cons

Terrible pay and benefits, hostile work environment

Great coworkers, often high stress environment

A few years in, but still in startup territory. Lots of fun if you're in the right department, but things get very stressful.

Pros

pretty flexible on scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pedigree Technologies LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits