Peerless Cleaners Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 1 job at Peerless Cleaners because we can’t find any available jobs at Peerless Cleaners close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 96 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Bad pay is so so work hours isn't bad but medical insurance sucks. You only earn 1 day pay off every 90 days if you don't call off or miss work for any reason. You'll get a point even if you have to go to the doctor so make sure before taking the job you give them anyways you need off or take a point.9 points your out.
This job is emotionally and physically demanding and satisfying. You go into peoples homes when fire or tornado some type of disaster has hit. You gather what belonging you can savage and throw away what you can't. Your invading their life's when it's at it's worst to clean and repair their stuff and property back to being a home. Sometimes it's very hard work but once all the fire marks are gone and smoke smell is removed it's a good feeling of accomplishment.
Owners money driven don't really care about their employees if they think you're going to quit they might try to talk to you a little bit but for the most part they don't even bother to say good morning
If you love striping and waxing floors and fixing vaccums cleaning bathrooms you'll just love the atmosphere great job have many accounts drive work truck and trailer the people are great the hours are perfect
Small business company but the owners rather spend money on vacation. Instead of giving their employees a rise. They don't care how hard you work. Never say nothing positive. And the best of best comes out he makes every employee fill out a form. That's how to win all time, cheat.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Peerless Cleaners. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Peerless Cleaners employees.
Insights from 19 Indeed users who have interviewed with Peerless Cleaners within the last 5 years.
What goals do I have working with this company. Do I mind working from ladders.
Will I show up for work
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Peerless Cleaners