Peg Perego

Peg Perego Employee Reviews

It was an good job nice people to work with, the job paste was very quick, nice break time. Not super close but not very far away. Nice work hours 7-3pm.
Line leaders are very lazy and always having attitudes with us workers for no reason. Mad when they have to lend a hand to help. Breaks are very fast and quick.
Pros
Lunch room
Cons
Everything else
Works good with hands.. Learn to work at a fast but clean pace.. Nice management's who inspired an push you to work hard.. Hitting rate is always the best part about the job.. Shows you work hard and got the job done as a team
Pros
Team work
Cons
Have to hit rat
Fast paced job with a lot of opportunity to advance in the company, they also have lots of job incentives to keep you working your best, plus you get discounts on cars for your kids
Peg Perego is a good job to get started into assembly line work. A Typical day was constant movement and little brain work. The job itself wasn't hard, it was more of muscle memory. I learned how to use power tools and make batteries. Management is decent, but not my favorite. The hardest part of the job was the nonstop movement. My favorite part was learning a new skill that I could be able to advance on and use it at other jobs in the future.
Pros
They use incentives to help us make our goal.
Cons
Management didn't work hard enough to cut out the unnecessary complaints.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
This was an ok job. Constant work. We had to get a supervisor to cover our place on the line if we wanted to use the bathroom. Breaks were very short and you were watched all the time.
Working for Peg Perego was a great place to work. The labor was pretty rough but I could manage it after a while. It was a place to get use to. My co-workers were great people and everyone was on the same page. The management was decent but could've been better. I got laid off so I didn't get enough time to actually get the full effect of working for Peg Perego.
Pros
Great co-workers, good environment
Cons
Short breaks, decent management, hard labor
working on assembly line making kids cars and bike good people easy work boss was nice and kind worked as a temp a job i would recommend
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
The people there are great. Your line is like a family. They help you out when you need it.
This was probably one of the jobs that Loved! The management and co-workers were all nice. Everybody helped one another out. Nobody really like waking up in the morning for work but this was job I was excited about going to every day.
It was a great place to work. It would be a lot better if employees had the chance to get hired in instead of being seasonal workers.
Pros
Good managment
Cons
Healthcare, seasonal job