Pegasus Residential Employee Reviews

Fun place to work. Great Culture.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Paulding County, GAJanuary 16, 2019
CEO is a go- getter, a true Rock Star! She commands respect which I admired.
I was with the company along time witness Lindy grow the company.
They love you so much that even your birthday is a paid holiday.

(The Rock @ HB) :)
Pros
Great Paid Holidays
Cons
Advancement
Fun and fast paced work environment
Community Manager/ Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 12, 2019
I absolutely loooove this company!! They are so fun and forward thinking. They are always looking for ways to improve things and really care about the happiness and well being of their employees. So much opportunity and I am well paid for what I do. Not a single day is boring. Benefits are also great...I mean FREE HEALTH CARE! Best place I have ever worked!!
Great Company core values and benefits
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 5, 2018
Company Benifits are top notch. Pay was reasonable. Pegasus had great employees and colleagues, and culture. The work/life balance was tough because Property Managers are expected to work until the job is complete, even if that means working late hours and still bringing work home. The reporting required was a little over-kill. Over-all I would recommend especially if you have the flexibility to work late frequently.
Pros
People, culture, benefits
Cons
little work/life balance
Worked uptown evergree
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 15, 2018
Worst place I've ever worked at maintenance supervisor was completely incompetent and has unethical work practices young kid chases you around and harassing you all day and couldn't do the jobs himself brought it up to management they refused to do anything about the stress under him I don't know much about the company other than my experience working there
Pros
Pay
Cons
Maintenance supervisor doesnt follow ethical work procedures
Hard to keep staff
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 8, 2018
Company goes through managers and technicians to often and the few managers and technicians that are top notch have to pay the price of longer hours and ridicul from the residents
Work somewhere else
Leasing consultant (Current Employee) –  South regionSeptember 28, 2018
Management is awful. This company seems to encourage lazy dismissive behavior within management. I was promised a raise, promotion, and bonus' that I've never received and probably never will. Aside from management being terrible so is maintenance
Pros
I was able to pay my rent
Cons
Everything especial management and maintenance is awful
Do not work at 400 rhett
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 28, 2018
Do yourself a favor, don't do it. No matter how nice and excited they seem on the surface. It isn't worth it. Unless you love doing stuff outside of your job description and paygrade. Find a place that actually has a full support system in the building, ie: more than 5 total positions.
Pros
Manager buys lunch a lot
Cons
The rest of the job
Making Pigs Fly
Sales & Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 11, 2018
I love Pegasus as a brand and what they stand for. However, through my experience I am concerned about the lack of training in a lot of job positions. It seems as if they through people into roles without proper training and that makes the employee look bad because they were not trained properly in that role.
Fun Work Place but promotions were not fairly given
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  CorporateAugust 9, 2018
With the dedication and knowledge that I brought to the company, I was bypassed for a promotion to the next level in my career. I loved the company and I was eager to grow with them.
Exciting and Fast Paced
Corporate office Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
Such an energetic and fast paced place to work! Pegasus has given me the opportunity to advance through the company and given me time when needed to complete an education as well as volunteer for charity.
Pros
energetic
Pegasus is a dream job!
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TN 38305June 28, 2018
8 on a scale of 1 to 10
I loved working for Pegasus, I only left because of management issues which were resolved immediately after I left. Pegasus is a very forward thinking company.
no job security ..always new faces
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 27, 2018
NOT an EEOC company . all properties vary and pay as well . will not look out for there associates. HR is a failed system with pegasus. NO recognition and you constantly witness people not doing job but always getting rewarded
Poor lack of management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 23, 2018
From HR and Reginald. Don’t care about they employees try to screw you with commission.
I never work for a such low company very Deceive all away I don’t recommend to work for Pegasus to no one.
Pros
Really nothing only free health insurance
Cons
Lack of management all away from HR .
Poor Management
Community Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 22, 2018
Lack of communication from the managers, etc. There is a huge buddy system from within based on your status. You work hard and there is no recognition
Shady commission issues!
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSMay 9, 2018
The commission issues didn't exist at every property, but beware that they have the same regional in the area who allows stuff to happen-buddy system.
Pros
Beautiful office lake view, decent scheduling
Cons
bad management, manager is trifling & causes anxiety, low pay as compared to other companies, expensive family health plans, no appreciation!!!
Pegasus
COMMUNITY MANAGER / ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 9, 2018
For the most part the company takes care of their employees, however some managers are not team players and should contribute to working more than 1 weekend. Also the pay could be a lot better for managers.
okay, but not enough
Leasing Specialist-271 UNITS (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 17, 2018
I love the people I work with and the People within the company. I am looking to advance in my career and the property I work on I feel as though cannot provide the advancement needed.
Pros
great people, great management
Cons
pay
Not as stable as they once were. Very inconsistent. Favoritism
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2018
There is a structure of the work to be done, however the rules or policy changes weekly. It becomes confusing to keep up with and maintain a balance of training for yourself and team members. I learned controlled management. My regional is amazing. I chose Pegasus because of the one time statement they had. They value their success not by NOI but by YOU. That meant the world. It soon changed after upper management changed. We grew to fast too soon which left so many inconsistencies. Loosing some of the best team members, leaders, and management ever. The hardest part of the job is listening to upper management lie and have favoritism to some of the poorest, lack of accountability team members ever. The most enjoyable is the days when we were a boutique company working to perfect our daily work ethics and not worrying about being on the top 50 companies to work for.
Pros
Working with great people
Cons
Unfair practices and inconsistencies with team members. Lack of accountability.
Horrible Support
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 30, 2018
Not enough detailed training, not enough qualified employees. They just want warm bodies in seats. They promise you increases but then give you unobtainable goals so that you aren't qualified for the increases. (i.e. require you to meet budget but never tell you they are 8 months behind in bills which means you will always go over budget until the bills are caught up)
Pros
PTO-Maintenance Appreciation, Commissions
Cons
Unqualfied Maintenance Supervisors and budgets that do not cover repairs needed.
Good Company
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 11, 2018
Great Company and Great Benefits...Have a chance to grow within the company... They will recognize you for your hard work. Commission is good. Have nice properties
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
They dont own their properties just manage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pegasus Residential. Our community is ready to answer.