Peloton Employee Reviews

You will be misled
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mt. Vernon, NYJanuary 10, 2019
This job is mainly for young adults still living at home. If you have a family to support don’t waste your time . As a driver they say 40hrs a week but in the summer they won’t tell you they go by projections of sale so during the summer time when the sales slow you will be working 40hrs every two weeks. Also management will hire there friends for position to collect the sign on bonus so it’s very cliquey. I was full time driver an worked there for a year to make 18,000 as a full time employee
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Where do I begin
Only worth your time if your a shallow person.
Delivery Driver/Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  CADecember 31, 2018
Management is the biggest reason to stay far far away from this job, next to the people they hire on. No one has any idea what they are doing here, besides the people who have been on the team for over a year. Those people get treated like bottom of the barrel, even though they train the new people, work over 10 hour shifts, have to drive over 8 hours a day, carry an exercise bike over 150 pounds, provide customer service, and then end their day around 9pm packing the van for the next day(if you were someone who even cared) there really isn't a team here. People don't care about you, the warehouse is a dump, and higher management lacks. Don't waste you're time for the pay.
Stay away
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 28, 2018
Great product but the company is at the helm of terrible leadership. There is never a review, a coaching moment to be had. When they feel they have gotten everything out of you, you are termed without warning.
Commission based sales make your peers, your enemies. Strong competition is encouraged and is a detriment to many store environments as there are not strong guidelines as to how you account for your leads.
Productive and worked on relaxed time frames
Field specialist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJDecember 10, 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. Driving to different places everyday, working with co-workers to get deliveries and services done within customer windows.
Pros
Being on the road, customers were generally happy to see us
Cons
Long days during peak season
Poor Management and No Training
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAOctober 30, 2018
This company is a joke. All they want is money. There in no care for its employees at all. Management has no idea how to manage its people. Never felt like there was a team, everyone out for themselves .
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, Untrained Co Workers, Long hours
Great people and a fun product to sell
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  RetailAugust 10, 2018
One of the most fun jobs I have ever had. The selling culture is supportive. They truly celebrate wins and want you to highlight your skills while working on others. Unlike most companies, they value productive employees and don't celebrate those who just speak corporate jargon.
Pros
Great Pay, Supportive management
Cons
Management lies and will fire others to protect themselves
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2018
Company is growing to past and the regional managers do not know how to manage multi units. If a manger feel "threatened" they will fire you to protect themselves.
Rapid Growth
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2018
Peloton's immensely popular product and passionate customer base is fueling incredible growth that is often hard to keep up with. The systems and processes don't quite seem to be able to accommodate the rapid growth, which leads to operational challenges and long hours.
SHould be shut down
Coordinator & Adjunct (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2018
They are only in it for the money. most of the people working are unqualified for their positions. Leadership is a more a clique versus team.

They work just to get by, not a true educational institution. They do not deliver on their promise to students or employees.

The work environment is hostile. Salary is penny-pinching.

The best part of the job is attempting to help under-served students.
Pros
The best part of the job is attempting to help under-served students.
Cons
the company
No growth
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Depending on your position is exactly how you’re treated. Lots of people are great and lots of people are not so great. Depending on your current held title, that will indeed alter how you’re treated. Even our clientele notice.
Pros
Free fruit and coffee
Bad Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
Great product but culture is not for the employees and if you have a an issue they will get rid of you, for the smallest thing. If you are harassed no one cares, if you don't agree and submit to management you will get fired.
Pros
free. budge
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMay 17, 2018
Great enviroment and good people, Fun place to be around here There are cool places that you can see and cool cities as well. Cool products that they offer and new ideas
stable company - only there for seasonal work
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJMay 16, 2018
As I am middle aged working with younger people (early 20s) was challenging. Like most workplace cultures these days it's a popularity contest. So if you don't mix well with one person...

Pay was decent.

Big con- As a seasonal employee, they never even told us that the job(s) were ending. One day just saw that I wasn't on the schedule. No notice.
High energy sales job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 28, 2018
Fun and active job which allows you to choose how much you can potentially earn. Lots of downtime, when nobody is in the showroom you are just on a computer or on a Peloton riding/ demoing the product.
Excellent
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYApril 1, 2018
Great job. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good income and a good environment to work in. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and everything they had to offer
Good Job if Managed Properly
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJApril 1, 2018
Although I was seasonal which I knew could or would end after Busy season, I was given false hope about a permanent position and or Advancement. The individual that hired me lead me to believe that I was doing great and a Permanent position was a lock for me.Then this individual left abruptly, so all the promises he made were no longer Valid.To make matters worse was that the whole scope of our Job Description/Requirements seemed to change almost Daily. It started as a laid back setting,but the job still got done. Bye the end it was completely about Quota's and was very Tense and completely unnecessary.I had seen they terminated other Seasonal employees with little to no warning, I naively thought I was going to be treated differently.Unfortunately that was not the case at all, I received a Call at 7:15 in the evening letting me know I was no longer needed. This left me with a terrible taste in my mouth and now I will never recommend to anyone to work at this company.
Pros
Good People Working in the Ranks
Cons
Management lacking
Productive, fun and competitive workplace
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2018
Productive, fun and competitive workplace, had a great time working here.
Very good working culture and since the office is located in the heart of NY it makes more exciting to go to work every day.
Awesome place to work, great culture and great consistency from management
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Northvale, NJFebruary 6, 2018
All in all Peloton is a great place to work. One of my favorite parts of the job is interacting with the different clientele I come across everyday. The hardest part of the job is how it easy and non stressful it is.
Very productive and organize for the most part. I believe some of their specialist need to have eyes on their time management.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 16, 2018
The company's culture was positive and people took the position based on the high spirited managers. Really think the company should maintain a staff of regular specialist and not hire temporary staff. The company is too positive to have people feel the great spirits and leave;; its a business that has to control cost throughout the year. I worked with mostly good people there and lile most places one or two had attitudes that just would make the devil jealous. I move on with nothing but awesome things to say about the company.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Pay and some employee like to work the clock.
Great environment, enjoyable job
Field Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 19, 2017
My only complaint about this job was that it was a seasonal position and as such it ended much too quickly. I would have loved to stay on full time but such is the nature of seasonal work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peloton. Our community is ready to answer.