Peloton
70Above average

Peloton Employee Reviews

United States91 reviews
Excellent Culture & High Level Leadership
Very inclusive culture, executives are engaged with all levels of employees, supports communities, compensation is average, work life balance is seasonal and can be overwhelming. Newly public company and has some growing pains and positively affects customers and changes lives.
picks and chooses their favorites
very highschool clique vibey. everyone talks about each other behind your back. not afraid to let you go over some one they favor but are terrible at their job.
Mismanaged and Cliquey
If you arent a brown noser, you wont be accepted into the inner circle of lazy people and promoted over those who actually work hard. Extremely incompetent managers and HQ personnel. Issues brought to the attention of higher ups gets ignored and brushed off. Its a job for someone who has no life goals or responsibilities. Mainly a job for pot heads. Ive had different managers in my location, either demoted or fired. Current manager is a bipolar sociopath, who one minute is jumping down your throat and thr next hes your best friend with a big smile. Currently we are all worried aboutCovid19 and having to be in peoples homes in thr NYC/NJ area and the company believes for some reason they are essential and are forcing us to go deliver.
Job well done
The work was always there, we were always a team and help one another , and get the job done, the hours were and as is flexible. Amazing people to work with.
Started great
Great company but needs improvements with marketing towards their showrooms

Pay is great

Managers hire friends which make environment toxic unless you’re in a friend of management
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Not worth your energy, time, or effort
To work for this company can be an experience. But it is in no way recommended. You really aren't looked out for and it's a race between everyone else, always a competition. The slogan, together we go far is just a hoax and it is not a mission, but rather something to conceal this company how people are treated behind closed doors and how employees treat each other.
It was great until it wasn't
I learned so much, company culture was great at HQ. Management and how the sales department operated was fantastic until a big change in management. Then job security became a major issue.

In regards to compensation and benefits packages were very competitive.
easygoing and a productive friendly enviroment
A typical day at peleton was all about team work. there is a 3 hour window for loading truck, a 3 hour window for building new bikes and a 2 hour window for cleaning and that basically what it consist of daily. when you work as a group the job become less work because its like killing two birds in one stone.
Innovation and advancement
Unstructured work space. However, the pay is good for what you do in a warehouse. Transparency is much needed while working because employees need goals to aim for.
N/a
Job security was my own problem with them. But other wish the company I would definitely love to work for them again. You definitely learn and it’s a fun and safe environment as well
Great company
Great company with great people to work with & Strive to make customers satisfied. The pay is good, but I didnt really know my schedule because employees schedule is on an App..Which HR never activated my account on the app..So I had to receive a text from my supervisor every day approximately by 6pm letting me n
Had a great time working here
The people you meet are cool you on the road mostly so you make your own hours really depending if you have a long or short rout but the money is there
Pros
Hours are there
Cons
No con
Working with Peloton, taught me a lot. For example, I learned that working as a team is the most important way to learn more.
I worked mornings through evening. I assembled peloton bikes, and load them into trucks for delivery. I use pallet jack to move items around the warehouse. Nothing is hard about the job, it’s a fast paced environment and a fun job to be with.
Chillin
Started out seasonal as warehouse just got to work hard and look busy to get fully hired on . Manager is chillin they notice your hard work . It’s a good place to work at .
A lot of team work and engagement with each other.
Typical workday at Peloton you come in every morning everyone is very welcoming. I learned a lot about teamwork, always try to do the extra ask questions. Workplace culture was mixed with everyone, there was never any difficult part of the job and if you did just asking a question goes a long way shows interest. Just waking up and being able to work there was the most enjoyable part they really look out for you.
Cool product but that's it.
This location is very clicky and full of entitled millennial's, couple that with inept management it felt like high school all over again. Drivers are some of the worst with laws constantly being broken and no repercussions from management. Vaping weed while driving won't get you fired either. Expect long hours during peak season (14 hours on the road). Be prepared to have your shifts vanish with little to no warning when things slow down.

Management is clueless and you can tell their supervisors don't have a clue either. The favoritism that exists here is outstanding...be prepared to be strung along.
Pros
Discount on bike
Cons
Entitled employees, inept management, very clicky
The job as field specialist was amazing. The hiring system was easy and helpful. Right as i started i felt at home and everyone was kind. They were great about everything.
Fun, productive workplace with free peloton membership included.
A nice place to work. The people are inclusive, and hardworking. Management is friendly and sets clear goals for each day. Great communication from corporate on down, thanks to Deputy and Okra apps. I wish the job wasn't just seasonal.
Easy Work, Management lacks communication though
While there I saw seasonal employees come and go, some getting permanent offers. They are always posting outside opportunities through their internal job board and I have seen people get promoted out. However, some future openings are already designated to particular person and the job posting just seems to be them going through the motions. Internal advancement is possible, but you have to pay your dues, and overcome someone that may not be ready for it...but they get favoritism because they have been there longer.
Employee friend ship
Everyone gets along very well and the job itself is very easy and enjoyable. 99% of the customers are nice and respectful and tip often. Employees respect each other and mangers treat everyone fairly.
Job Reflection of Peloton
My tenure was short lived due to my location move for income housing in Los Angeles. The best way to get the job done is to keep anticipating your next tasks during each delivery. Always be on the same page as your coworkers with assigned duties per delivery. Always smile and be honest about the product you're delivering. Be prepared for any kind of barriers come through with solutions.