Peltz Shoes Employee Reviews in Clearwater, FL

Basically a sweat shop
Delivery Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 30, 2018
The only way to advance at Peltz shoes is to do the job for cheap. Doesn't matter skill set. If you NEED a job in a pinch it is fine to get a paycheck. If you a retired and need to get out of the house the job is fine. If you expect to be treated with respect, do not work here! Promise of raise to get you in the door, then it never comes. Only if you work in the store and pretty. Only paid holiday is Thanksgiving. You work every single other holiday and NOT allowed to put in vacation time for them.
Cons
Most expensive healthcare possible. they hope you wont take it so they dont have to contribute.
Fun place to work
Shipping Clerk, Packing (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 5, 2016
I pick shoes that people order off the internet than I shipped them out of the shoe. My manager and co-workers are cool sometime, the best part of the job I can work at my pace. I enjoy mostly working on my own.
Pros
Lunch
excelent company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 7, 2016
great people wonderful mgt and the customer service is tip top fun to work in the environment there are contests from both the company and vendors as well as additional spiffs