Peltz Shoes Employee Reviews in Fort Myers, FL

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
I loved the brands and my customers, sadly however, the management staff was the worst I've ever worked with in all my 44 yeaof sales and retail work.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Ft Myers. FloridaMay 7, 2018
This company has so much potential. They could use a team with better work ethics. The managers will work the ones that work to death and allow others to slack off. The managers are unprofessional, caddy and gossipy. Even if you break your back working for them and are the top sales person, they hinder you and give kudos to their personal friends. I feel sorry for the owners. they are not aware of the opportunities they are losing. The managers set the precedents for a toxic work place.
Pros
Store closes at 7pm
Cons
You get 20 minutes for lunch.
Management was miserable
Shoe Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 21, 2017
I opened this new store with my fellow employees after attending training in Sarasota which was 2 hours from my home.

The customers were wonderful and the knowledge I gained within Sales was very satisfying.

There was just one issue- the store manager.

He was absolutely unprofessional, he had random angry outbursts that were almost psychotic and he hated the holidays, which made most peoples favorite and cheerful time of each year, absolutely miserable.
Pros
Pay and incentives
Cons
work enviorment with very rude and unprofessional management