Peltz Shoes Employee Reviews for Cashier

Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 29, 2014
Typical day at Peltz Shoes is a normal day, start with the morning meeting that gives you the basics of what needs to be done. Greet the customer with a smile and pleasant personality.

I learned there is more to a shoe store than I thought before I started working there. if the shoes are damaged I learned how to return them to the vendor or how to transfer shoes to other stores.

My managers and co-workers are great people to work with really fun and easy going most of the time.

The hardest part of the job is limited communication sometimes people aren't willing to listen.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and finding people I work well with.
Pros
30% discount for employees and 20% for their family
Cons
no room for advancement
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 29, 2014
a typical day at Peltz Shoes is greeting customers with a smile and positive attitude, making sure that the store was in proper order shoes labeled displayed properly. Making sure that the customer have a positive experience.

I learned that shopping for shoes is more than just going to a store and looking around. I learned what happens to a pair of shoes that are damaged or labeled wrong normally they are returned to vender unless we can find the right shoes for the right box then we return to vender only to remove them from our inventory and receive them in under the right label.

My managers and my co-workers make it so that there is never really a dull day at Peltz.

The hardest part of the job is having little communication either vertical or horizontal. Though there were morning meetings with the basics of what needed to be done.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and having co-workers that you get along with.
Pros
30% discount for employees and 20% for their family
Cons
no room for advancement