Peltz Shoes Employee Review

I loved the brands and my customers, sadly however, the management staff was the worst I've ever worked with in all my 44 yeaof sales and retail work.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Ft Myers. FloridaMay 7, 2018
This company has so much potential. They could use a team with better work ethics. The managers will work the ones that work to death and allow others to slack off. The managers are unprofessional, caddy and gossipy. Even if you break your back working for them and are the top sales person, they hinder you and give kudos to their personal friends. I feel sorry for the owners. they are not aware of the opportunities they are losing. The managers set the precedents for a toxic work place.
Pros
Store closes at 7pm
Cons
You get 20 minutes for lunch.

Other Peltz Shoes Employee Reviews

Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 20, 2019
I did enjoy my time there though it was short due to relocating. The staff was friendly and welcoming as well as the customers that came in. It was a enjoyable environment.
Fantastic
Stock Picker (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 5, 2019
Fantastic workplace was an excellent job and an excellent management team. Discounts on shoes and occasionally free stuff! Would recommend to anyone. :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peltz Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.