Penacook Place logo
Penacook Place
View all Penacook Place reviews

Penacook Place

Penacook Place Employee Review

Penacook Place Registered Nurse Review - I worked on a very busy and fast pace subacute Unit and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I recommend this employer. Wonderful work environment with excellent support from my peers and supervisor. I left this job position because I relocated to Maine.

Same role

I absolutely loved it here

As a new grad, it can get daunting but there were plenty of people who had the knowledge and most were WILLING to help you out. Be open to criticism. I found majority of the people to be good people but it does get stressful. As with any place of employment there are pros and cons. I saw mostly PROS. I've read the prior reviews and although they can be true, I felt as if the pros outweighed the cons from my point of view. Pay rates were increased and hours were plenty. I loved it here and learned so much. If you're a new grad, I'd sign up for the good workplace environment, endless hours if wanted, great learning experience from other experienced nurses, quick accumulation of pro's, kind and friendly residents and great pay rate. What more can you ask for? I personally loved the place and hope others can find this workplace gem.

Pros

Coworkers, management, experienced nurses, plenty of hours, great pay, quick accumulation of pto's

Cons

not their fault but at times can be short staffed

The residents

The facility wasn’t too professional, but the residents were lovely! The staff were nice, and did their jobs promptly and adequately. I loved working there!

Not a long term job

Very poor ppe, does not allow for emplyees to wear mask during corona virus. Employees verry good and respecfull, get along with everybody, good teamwork with my coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Penacook Place. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Questions about Penacook Place