Penacook Place
Penacook Place Employee Review

Penacook Place Maintance Worker Review - Not a long term job

March 31, 2020
Very poor ppe, does not allow for emplyees to wear mask during corona virus. Employees verry good and respecfull, get along with everybody, good teamwork with my coworkers.
August 13, 2020
CNA (Former Employee) - Haverhill, MA
The facility wasn’t too professional, but the residents were lovely! The staff were nice, and did their jobs promptly and adequately. I loved working there!
November 15, 2019
dietary aide (Former Employee) - Haverhill, MA
There’s a lot of side work and knowledge needed to work here. Many people with allergies it’s just something you always need to be careful with . Management isg
March 11, 2019
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) - Haverhill, MA
Was able to acquire CNA skills, rehab is the busiest floor in the building, fast paced work, human resources was very professional, RNs work hard, must follow assignments and document, rehab floor patients come and go fast, the floor demands change daily, must learns how to manage time and work as a team, understand individual patient needs per shift as they do change constantly do to recovery efforts, must stay in communication constantly with nurses to stay up to date with best care, if given the opportunity to work in the rehab floor, best advice is to keep it professional, team work, communication skills, time management, understand patients’ needs ahead of time, over all I found this place helpful, most of the staff I worked with were hard workers and experienced a lot of the staff have been there more than 10 years, it’s a difficult job but it was a rewarding one for me.