Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Pengate Handling Systems, Inc. selected this as a representative review
Warm, Inviting Culture in a Blue Collar Industry
Associate (Current Employee) –  York, PASeptember 14, 2018
Pengate is a great place to work. I've always felt respected and heard by co-workers and management. Even the President of the company is accessible and approachable...and values his employees' thoughts and opinions. If you work hard and stay focused, you won't have any issues at Pengate. Working in an office can sometimes be lackluster and stuffy, but one of my favorite things about this company is that it operates within a blue-collar industry, so everyone's pretty down-to-earth, warm, and welcoming...including third-party partners and customers too. I definitely enjoy what I do, which is more than I can say for many prior positions I've held at other companies.
Pros
Laid-back, warm, inviting atmosphere
Seemed promising at first.....
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 14, 2018
Management and staff made you you feel welcome and comfortable in the beginning. As times goes on, you begin to realize that it is actually not that way. Although it is a relatively small company, there is still extreme favoritism within departments. Just hope that you are on the good side and you will be golden forever.
Pros
Pay, time off requests, easy work
Cons
Negative work environment, favoritism, no room for growth
independant work environment
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 12, 2016
I work in a very independent atmosphere ,where I have to be responsible and dependable at all times. I have a customer base that relies on me to troubleshoot and repair machinery in a very timely manner. I enjoy my work environment and co workers that I am involved with. The hardest part of my job is time management and being able to multi task to achieve the level of success needed to have highest level of customer service and work load.
Pros
independance
Cons
pay
Great Place to Work
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  York, PAOctober 11, 2015
Owner truly cares about employees, Works to provide best health insurance at a reasonable cost to both company and employee,
Low turnover, family atmosphere,
A lot of long time employees, Co-Workers are great, Management is great.
Pros
Healthcare, Great Management
Cons

Want to know more about Pengate Handling Systems, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pengate Handling Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Pengate Handling Systems, Inc. Reviews by Location