Penmac Staffing Employee Reviews

Get Your Foot in the Door
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MOJuly 12, 2018
It is what it is. If you're having trouble finding work, they will help to find you something. Job offers depend on your experience and education levels. Some jobs may be temporary, and some jobs lead to full time employment with a company.
This is a good place to get a fresh start
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 5, 2018
Depending on the job assignment, you could wind up with a job you love or a job you hate. The pay varies but tends to be a bit lame. You might very well end up being offered a position on 3rd shift. They will often tell you it's temp to hire, but I have only seen a couple of people hired on as regular emplyees,
Good Job To Meet New People And Work
Employee (Former Employee) –  South Hill, VAJune 23, 2018
Its A Great Job , But Needs To Pay More Money It Can Get Hot Inside Those Trucks When Your Working. If Would Great If We Could Listen To Music In The Trucks
Pros
Basketball On Break
Cons
Lower Pay
Temporary contract staffing company
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJune 4, 2018
It was a contract...temporary job. Staff was courteous. It was not dependable. No room for advancement unless you had certifications or credentials. Temporary
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Temporary
PenmacStaffing
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  South Hill, VAJune 4, 2018
When you come through the door , they check your badges and bags. Then you go sign in and go to your department . The work is very easy . I learned that you can get a lot of done in a warehouse as long as everybody stay on pace. the manager is very nice and supportive . She makes sure everybody likes their department so everybody can get the work done . The hardest part of this job is shipping and receiving . you have to get the boxes before the line get full and place them on the matching racks. the best part about my job is on friday we get off at 12 and the day go by fast the work is easy.
Pros
25 min breaks
Cons
take yout for lunch time
Finding work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 1, 2018
When I told them I would work anywhere, they immediately found a position for me. They were not able to find a position prior to that, and I am not sure why.
Satisfying
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 22, 2018
I believe that helping people find gainful employment is very satisfying and a good community service This local company helped the community tremendously.
Great, Friendly, and Helpful Environment.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marshfield, MOMay 17, 2018
Penmac Staffing Spervices is a great company that helps others find work as well as finding companies workers. It is a very judgement-free environment.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Benifits
Excellent opportunity to learn new things
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Current Employee) –  Hollister, MOMay 9, 2018
I love working for Penmac. They have been helpful and prompt with getting back with me whenever I have a question or issue. Every day is a new day with something new to learn.
Very good at keeping you working.
MO - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOMay 7, 2018
It is a good company to work for and staff reall respectful and nice. Always made sure that you was ok.and the company you was working for was treating you fairly.
Pros
Always understanding
Cons
Work hard you get paid good
work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMay 7, 2018
they did try to get you something to hire but sometimes they didn't have anything,management was friendly.not knowing if it was going to last.learning different trades.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
High Energy workplace
Industrial Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 27, 2018
In-house Penmac employees, in Springfield's staffing buildings, enjoy flexible management offering great work/life balance and benefits.

Individual performance is evaluated, but working in a team atmosphere is paramount for success. New hires must be able to think on their feet, learn quickly, adapt to change well, and remain positive in spite of stress.

Staffing and Recruiting can be incredibly rewarding! Getting to find that certain person a perfect position, relieving their employment difficulties, brings a 'thank you' like no other. Helping a client find that one-of-a-kind fit and relieving the stress of being short handed is equally fantastic. Bottom line, you must love building relationships, with both clients and associates, in order to enjoy this job!

The job does have its stresses. Deadlines, employees not working out, call-ins, and difficult personalities coming in the door, can feel overwhelming unless you rely on your team.
Pros
Casual and Family-Style work environment
Cons
High stress
O.K place to work.
quality control, conversion & flat receiving. (Former Employee) –  South Hill, VAApril 25, 2018
Penmacs office manager has a really bad attitude. She is always on somebody's tail end about a tiny hole in their pants or for wearing a hoodie. Too much griping about little things. Pay is very low.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Hateful manager, low pay.
dependable
TEMP. EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Neosho, MOApril 18, 2018
they have work available most of the time. their friendly, and helpful. they try to make you as comfortable as they possibly can, and try to fit you with the best job and oppurtunities as they can .
I thought it would be a good company.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 7, 2018
I had trouble getting in touch with the office,and was never given warning that they were closing down operations.Because of this I lost my car along with several other things.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Never had contact.
Very clean and positive place to work. Everyone they had a smile and enjoy helping you find what you need.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 4, 2018
Since I began working at Penmac I have developed various types of skills and experience though the jobs that I have worked. The staff in my area are very hard working and determined people who love to help and always have answers for your questions.
if you cant find work anywhere else go here
Temp (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 30, 2018
your a commodity the sooner you accept that fact the easier it is to work there. one day your here doing this. the next day if you choose to work your most likely not going to be doing the same stuff.
Awesome!
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOMarch 30, 2018
Awesome place, awesome people! I love working here and wish it was for a longer time and I would see my self retiring from there. They made me feel like family and not just work family.
Hard work ethic
Scotts (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, VAMarch 13, 2018
my hardest part of the job was the rushing,and the way the machinery was used with the merchandise, it was our job to keep the work environment clean.
Pros
Protective Wear
Cons
Short breaks
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 5, 2018
It's been very busy when they do put you to work. All assignments are great if Penmac calls you and keeps you going with jobs. I liked staying busy and I work very hard after I get trained on any job that I do. The pay is great.
Pros
good pay
Cons
It takes a while in between jobs when they get you going

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Penmac Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.