Penn Highlands Clearfield Employee Reviews

WORST job I ever had
Support Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, PAMay 8, 2019
Penn Highlands Healthcare was as catty as high school. Other staff members treated you like garbage, and sad, work life drama was evident everywhere you went. As a support service aid, my job duties were to clean rooms. A fellow older coworker followed me around one shift, degrading me and telling me everything I did wrong, from things as simple as how to wipe a table. It was very uncomfortable for me, and my timid nature just made me sit there and receive every piece of unhelpful criticism. I was hurrying trying to finish the cafeteria one evening, and he spent 20 minutes watching me scurrying to finish with his hands on my hips, condescending me. I asked, instead of watching me, could he help me out instead of stare? He lashed out and said, how dare I speak to him like that, he's been there for so long, etc. I left the shift in tears. Every shift was like this. He then reported me to our manager, and I believe she believed his side over me. And the whole situation was told throughout the department. Coworkers were as dramatic and chatty as adolescents. Easily the worst job and worst coworkers I've endured. I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone. I also worked at least 40 hours when I was told it was only a part time position, and I was belittled when I said I wanted to work less hours because I was/am a college student and mother. It's no surprise they can't keep people there.
Cons
coworkers, staff, inflexible hours
good place
Support Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PA 16830June 15, 2018
It is a good place to work. they have good benefits. The people who work here are friendly. The food is good and prices are decent. everyone is a team player.
Health care
Coder (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PAFebruary 17, 2018
It's a growing organization of Brookville, Clearfield, Dubois and Elk hospitals. It also has several community Q care facilities along with outpatient therapies.
Stressful
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PAAugust 28, 2017
Long stressful hours dealing with demanding people. Lack of concern or sense of urgency dealing with problematic situations from management. Difficultly finding reliable coworkers.
Pros
Vacations
Cons
Rural Acute Care Hospital in Central Pennsylvania
CODER / MEDICAL RECORDS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, PAJanuary 17, 2015
A rural acute care hospital located in central Pennsylvania. Due to current trends in healthcare, many of the services are being changed to better service the community. The people are one of the best assets to the facility. Local, kind and caring workers.