Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Excellent opportunity for college students
A Beka Academy Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 15, 2014
This job, along with others provided by Pensacola Christian College, were given to students as a way for the students to pay for their education while maintaining the ability to take classes with ease. While this job did not hone in any of my computer skills, it did put me into a professional work environment within a call center. Most of what I learned came from interacting with co-workers, supervisors, and with the customers themselves.

I would have to say the hardest part of the job came from the phone calls from the upset customers and attempting to help them as best as I could. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job is customers who had problems when they called in and I was able to help solve the issues for them, which allowed them to end the phone call satisfied and pleased.
Pros
Great work environment, work hours fit around class schedule
Work/School Balance
A Beka Academy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 14, 2013
During my 3 years at Pensacola Christian College I was a part of what is called the Work Assistance Program. Because of this program I was able to work my way through college practically debt free. This program helped me schedule my work hours around my normal classes. I would recommend it to anyone who needs just a little bit of help making ends meet when it comes to college bills.
Pros
Free Lunch, Safe and Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
No benefits, not even for students working 40+ hours a week