Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

Good experience and extra income for students
Work Assistance: Special Events Catering (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 7, 2019
Events are scheduled for different students, so one does not always cater at each event. Special Events Catering demonstrates a level of professionalism that cannot be found everywhere. There are sometimes issues with coordination of responsibilities, but management ensures that each event runs smoothly to provide an enjoyable time for others. Each work shift may have someone new to work with, considering not everyone in the department is scheduled for every shift. Students, however, are given their responsibilities and complete it to its fullest degree. The most difficult part of this job is staying on time for completion of assignments. This is mostly because of the uniqueness of each event, which causes difficulty in estimations for how long a project will take. The enjoyable parts of the job is working with those you know from around campus and looking at your income when payday arrives.

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

Typical School Day
Extended School Day Worker (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed working with the children. It was different every day and that was an adventure. I worked with some great ladies that helped make long days easier. My supervisor tried to make the workplace more enjoyable by having different quotes posted for us to read before we scanned in.
I learned a lot and was apart of a great team.
Enviromental Services (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 13, 2019
Working at this college teaches me a lot about various kinds of cleaning supplies and the different tools to use when cleaning different types of messes.