Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

I was given alot of work and it kept me busy, but I had a balance of answering calls and email and grading work.
Customer Service Representative, Grader (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 24, 2016
A Beka Academy at PCC is a great place to work. All that I earned went into my school account to help me pay for my college. At times, it has been hard to balance school and work, but A Beka has totally been worth it. I was able to do a variety of work- customer service, grading papers for the school, and do some administrative work.
Pros
worked around my school schedule, flexible hours
Cons
intense working envonment

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

Fits the needs of a college student
Serving Line Worker/Warehouse Distribution (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 13, 2019
This job was an excellent one for a college student working to pay for school. They scheduled the work around the class schedules and tried their best to help employees to succeed while at work. On site training was provided for customer service, time management, and efficiency needed for the unique jobs offered at the college.
A typical day would require minimum energy and a bright, pleasant personality. The environment promoted professionalism and excellent teamwork.
Productive and fast paced
Special Hourly Work Contract Student (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2019
A typical day of work will have anywhere from 10-60 phone calls depending on the season. During the summer, it will be close to 60. I learned how to communicate with angry customers and listen to instruction on how to best help them.