Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

Excellent opportunity for college students
A Beka Academy Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 15, 2014
This job, along with others provided by Pensacola Christian College, were given to students as a way for the students to pay for their education while maintaining the ability to take classes with ease. While this job did not hone in any of my computer skills, it did put me into a professional work environment within a call center. Most of what I learned came from interacting with co-workers, supervisors, and with the customers themselves.

I would have to say the hardest part of the job came from the phone calls from the upset customers and attempting to help them as best as I could. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job is customers who had problems when they called in and I was able to help solve the issues for them, which allowed them to end the phone call satisfied and pleased.
Pros
Great work environment, work hours fit around class schedule

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

Fits the needs of a college student
Serving Line Worker/Warehouse Distribution (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 13, 2019
This job was an excellent one for a college student working to pay for school. They scheduled the work around the class schedules and tried their best to help employees to succeed while at work. On site training was provided for customer service, time management, and efficiency needed for the unique jobs offered at the college.
A typical day would require minimum energy and a bright, pleasant personality. The environment promoted professionalism and excellent teamwork.
Productive and fast paced
Special Hourly Work Contract Student (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2019
A typical day of work will have anywhere from 10-60 phone calls depending on the season. During the summer, it will be close to 60. I learned how to communicate with angry customers and listen to instruction on how to best help them.