Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

Work/School Balance
A Beka Academy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 14, 2013
During my 3 years at Pensacola Christian College I was a part of what is called the Work Assistance Program. Because of this program I was able to work my way through college practically debt free. This program helped me schedule my work hours around my normal classes. I would recommend it to anyone who needs just a little bit of help making ends meet when it comes to college bills.
Pros
Free Lunch, Safe and Friendly Atmosphere
Cons
No benefits, not even for students working 40+ hours a week

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

Fits the needs of a college student
Serving Line Worker/Warehouse Distribution (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 13, 2019
This job was an excellent one for a college student working to pay for school. They scheduled the work around the class schedules and tried their best to help employees to succeed while at work. On site training was provided for customer service, time management, and efficiency needed for the unique jobs offered at the college.
A typical day would require minimum energy and a bright, pleasant personality. The environment promoted professionalism and excellent teamwork.
Productive and fast paced
Special Hourly Work Contract Student (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 12, 2019
A typical day of work will have anywhere from 10-60 phone calls depending on the season. During the summer, it will be close to 60. I learned how to communicate with angry customers and listen to instruction on how to best help them.