Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

Productive and fun workplace with creative people
FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 25, 2018
I am mostly working on front-end part of college-related websites such as with Javascript and Bootstrap. It was a productive and enjoyable workplace because the co-workers were very helpful, flexible and easy to communicate to. Co-workers as well as supervisors were super friendly and reachable. I have personally learned a lot about new stuff i never had my hands on before like Bootstrap and jQuery. I also learned a lot about interpersonal skills through communication and time management through time-recording. I'd say that the hardest part of the job was fixing or updating some features of the website where there are no clear documentation but it was definitely most enjoyable when we were able to figure stuff out and when people bring food in the office.

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

Typical School Day
Extended School Day Worker (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed working with the children. It was different every day and that was an adventure. I worked with some great ladies that helped make long days easier. My supervisor tried to make the workplace more enjoyable by having different quotes posted for us to read before we scanned in.
I learned a lot and was apart of a great team.
Enviromental Services (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 13, 2019
Working at this college teaches me a lot about various kinds of cleaning supplies and the different tools to use when cleaning different types of messes.