Pensacola Christian College Employee Review

View all Pensacola Christian College reviews

Typical School Day
Extended School Day Worker (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2019
I enjoyed working with the children. It was different every day and that was an adventure. I worked with some great ladies that helped make long days easier. My supervisor tried to make the workplace more enjoyable by having different quotes posted for us to read before we scanned in.

Other Pensacola Christian College Employee Reviews

I learned a lot and was apart of a great team.
Enviromental Services (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 13, 2019
Working at this college teaches me a lot about various kinds of cleaning supplies and the different tools to use when cleaning different types of messes.
A dedicated and hardworking environment with high standards.
Landscaping Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 12, 2019
I have had an amazing time working at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) for the past two years. A typical day of work could involve blowing and vacuuming leaves off the roads and side walks, pulling weeds, mowing, mulching, and hedge trimming. I have also been called to special sod projects and tree trimming. I have had probably the best two supervisors during my time here which have made the job far more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is the intense heat and humidity, especially over the summer. The most enjoyable part of the job has been the co-workers whom have now become friends.
Pros
Training and experience in landscaping.
Cons
No advancement in position.