As a 3pl provider, it largely depends on the location and the client contract. While there is a nominal hourly pay rate, you may get a set amount per route, so any raise has to be provided for in the contract with the client.
Set rates mean losing out on OT for any extra work. If you want to go to another job site (different client), your pay doesn't follow you. They discourage this sort of thing.
It all depends on where you are located and if in a district shop or if in a union shop. There are a lot of factors that decide your pay and raises. Every year you have a review that goes back and looks at everything you did the past year if any tardiness, absenteeism, over ert, a lot of stuff, but if you just do what your told and don’t let small stuff get to you then it’s really easy to advance. My last raise bumped me up $4.90. But it’s on average 3.5% as long as you pass your evaluation.
You get a yearly review, generally on your anniversary date. It's either on your hire date, or if you get a different position, it will be the date you started said position. It's usually a 3% raise, but it goes up to 4%, which is rare...
Is pay mimum wage or 16.00 an hour in ky
Pay is based on a couple of different factors. As a technician, your raises may be based on your union contract, and as a member of management, it can be based off the highest earning technician on your team. Overall, very competitive pay, and an incredible job to have.
Not much. And if they do, they cut SRT in half.
Not much. $0.34
Once a year. 1 to 3 percent
Once a year
Rarely, even when given a bigger task or department the pay stays the same.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Penske Truck Leasing a better place to work?30 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Penske Truck Leasing?25 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Penske Truck Leasing?24 people answered
- What benefits does Penske Truck Leasing offer?24 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Penske Truck Leasing?21 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Penske Truck Leasing?18 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Penske Truck Leasing?16 people answered
- If you were to leave Penske Truck Leasing, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Penske Truck Leasing? What are the steps …14 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Penske Truck Leasing?11 people answered