Pentair, Inc. Employee Reviews

I really like to work there .
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNMay 19, 2018
I work around 7 months in painter at white bear lake MN location .I worked with SMX. They are the carrier partner with painter. My super visor was very active and nice . I worked three different place inside the same building . I liked those place equally.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
I don't think there are any cons
Injection molding is run by racist Mexicans.
Slave (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 17, 2018
The process tects don't do there job... There to busy flirting with female staff...all of the team leads in injection molding are racist... And it was just the worst experience ever... I repeat do not work for this sorry company...It was just the worst...they don't care about there employees... No chance for advancement..
Pros
Good clean drinking water..
Cons
Very bad management...
Productive and enjoyable workplace
A diversified global designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2018
Pentair is an awesome Company and allows for growth in careers and work culture is pleasant. I recommend any division of Pentair to be considered when looking for employment.
Salary commensurate to work qualifications.
Good place to learn and become knowledgeable
Document Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2018
I loved working here great experience. There was room for advancement if you really stuck your neck out. Room for growth is available. Fast paced a bit of a lack of communication between departments, but overall great experience.
Pentair is a good place to work
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 7, 2018
I like working for the company., I believe the management was very helpful with it came to training and the employees were very friendly and easily to get along with
good place to work
Maintenance technician lll (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV 89506May 4, 2018
Everone got along, people work together to get the job done. Respectful environment. Training classes for your job e every quarter. Company always help to build moral
Not the worst, but needs improvement
Production Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHMay 4, 2018
The work itself is not necessarily awful, it's generally consistent. However poor training and management, communication at times, lack of accommodation for desired positions, frustrating expectations, old and fickle machines, and many activities that should be automated or semi automated are manual can cause unnecessary issues. The plant is also not air conditioned except in certain parts. There are a number of issues that have been improving but many more yet to be addressed. Pentair has not been the worst factory I've worked at but it doesn't seem to lend itself, at least for me as a long term solution to employment.
Pros
free coffee and tea, Acess to necessary tools via vending machine
Cons
only 30 minutes total off for a full 8 hour day, very little rotation and formal training
Over worked
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 2, 2018
This place is under paid over work the workers 12hr 7 days a week just not what I was looking for in a job. Just wanted to work team lead and supervisor was totally not fair about certain things! Lack of communication, no family time no time to rest or catch up on sleep most plants most supervisors work the same shift with there or group of employees not here everything is life up to the team lead on those weekends shifts!
Pros
Good money when working every week
Cons
Bad supervisor
Awful place to work at
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 1, 2018
No leadership, bad product=customers always upset and no faith in the line. Sta rite and Berkeley was once a great product with customers that followed it. Customers won't even take a free demo unit.
A work in progress,
Designer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 1, 2018
A company with the ability to grow for the future and many very smart working parts. It has a lot of moving parts, from coast to coast.
With the new company Nvent being the electrical side and Pentair Staying the water side, the growth potential is very high.
Productive and career driven environment
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT ADMIN. III (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
Wonderful place to work, world leader in thermal solutions that keep people, industries and infrastructure safe from harm, enhance industrial processes and building performance. Coworkers become like family.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Cubicles
Lack of transparency from management
Lead Estimator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2018
There is a lack of transparency from upper management. They do not let there direct reports fully manage their departments. People are promoted over others when their experience is lacking.
Productive and Friendly
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNApril 17, 2018
Very good place to work at. Excellent management ,shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. Very good administrative strategies such as task that led to results
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
short breaks
productive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCApril 13, 2018
typical work day was fast paced and stressful,learned alot about pool pumps how to make and build, management was ok,workplace culture was fine, hardest part of job was cleaning bag house,most enjoyable was coworkers.
benefits
Cons
the heat and working with fiberglass.
very relaxed environment
Planner (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TX 78550April 11, 2018
work was generally good but there were management issues and some days, staff was unsure if they were going to be let go at any time due to management
Pros
employees worked well together
Cons
poor management
Manufacturing
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Anoka, MNApril 10, 2018
My out look is from a temps perspective. With this job starting as a temp you have the ability to receive a .50 raise and join the program to be hired on as a full time employee with benefits. Once you receive an offer to be hired on you will be required to pass another urine test and background check.
Ok its a overall ok place to workthe object and goal is always to do your best and try to be a great co worker
Offshore Valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 9, 2018
Like any job nothing perfect if u fit and you are liked them u will stay around if not u better be pretty flawless and I don't know any flawless people
Progressive, challenging and great team environment
EXPEDITER (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 6, 2018
Pentair allowed me to learn a new phase of Manufacturing, CS and Sales. I had a Manager who was interactive and a great leader. The work pace was busy and could be stressful, but the team environment made it possible to meet and exceed our goals.
Pros
Good hours, good learning atmosphere, good bonus structure to achieve
Cons
Pentair taking over from Tyco was challenging, new software issues
Okay
QC (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXApril 4, 2018
Okay place to work. Typical manufacturing environment. Micro management in some cases,Short 30 minutes lunches however, over good place to work. You can learn alot
This job served its purpose
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 3, 2018
It served its purpose to help me feed my family. Worked til I found something permanent and with benefits. They were also very understanding of family emergencies with my kids

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pentair, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.