PEO Spectrum

PEO Spectrum Reviews

United States3 reviews

Great work environment!

I've been working at PEO Spectrum for a couple of months now, and the entrepreneurial environment is exhilarating. We're very collaborative, helping each other help our clients. Although its a sales job, its truly a consultative sales process, which gives all of us the opportunity to truly help our clients. If we cannot help them, there's no cost, so we're really providing a service where needed, rather than selling something to anyone. Time off is very generous, as are the perks and the sales contest prizes. There is a great opportunity to earn well if you work hard. Overall, I highly recommend PEO Spectrum for employment.

Productive and fun work environment

I started working for PEO Spectrum right after I graduated college. The small business atmosphere helped me quickly learn a lot about the PEO Industry by working closely with my coworkers. I will be able to take the tools that I learned here and apply them throughout my career.

Good work/life balance

Started working for PEO Spectrum about a year ago. I moved up from a Sales Associate to a Sales Consultant quickly while learning along the way. It's a small office with great culture and monthly sales contests. Benefits are great, include medical, dental, vision 401k and more.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEO Spectrum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

PEO Spectrum Reviews by Location