People's United Bank Employee Review

View all People's United Bank reviews

Great opportunity
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTApril 9, 2019
Got to learn more about data entry and analysis which should help me a lot in future employment. All my coworkers were very helpful and answered any questions, there was no time at which I couldn't get help from someone
Pros
Amazing work staff
Cons
I couldn't work there longer

Other People's United Bank Employee Reviews

Awsome work place with friendly people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJuly 6, 2019
You wont regret working here, from regular reps to managers and supervisors everyone is friendly. If we had a location in the GA I would certainly keep my position. Easy going call center, mostly friendly customers with the possibility of sales commission opportunity and all.
unorganized and poor management
Senior Commercial Lending Processor (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 2, 2019
No structure and management was not helpful. I was hired to assist another processor who left shorty after I started. Leaving me to fend for myself.....................................................................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People's United Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at People's United Bank.

Powered by Comparably